Trailering Question?

/ Trailering Question? #11  
Lisa.........
Pictures a pre-requisite for posting on TBN......did you not read the rules?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Trailering Question?
Sorry about that! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif But the only picture I could get right now would be the sweeper sitting on the garage floor. The way this winter has been I'm not so sure I want to take the blower off just yet to put the sweeper on. Although it is sunny and alot warmer today so I hope spring is just around the corner then I can use the BX for mowing and tilling. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Lisa

/ Trailering Question? #13  
The nice thing about a broom is that you can also broom the snow away if it is just a light amount (2" - 3"). It is also good for clean up after you are finished blowing the snow if there is any residue that will freeze and turn to ice. I have a walk behind broom and was thinking of selling it and getting the Kubota unit. Just don't know how much the Kubota one will cost and how much that I can sell my old one for. Sure would be nice to ride rather than walk behind it. They are also great for thatching the lawn in the spring. I have gotten a lot of use out of my walk behind....
I'm still going to hold out for the picture.... Asked the dealer, but he didn't have a picture of one either. Said that he never sold one for the BX....

/ Trailering Question? #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( .................... Although it is sunny and alot warmer today so I hope spring is just around the corner then I can use the BX for mowing and tilling. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Lisa )</font>

Don't forget the picture of the tiller also..... We are big on pictures here on TBN..... that is because some of us older folks have a hard time reading writing. I went to night school, so I never learned to read in the daylight.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif