Trans Fluid

/ Trans Fluid #1  

whatever1

Silver Member
Has anyone heard that Kubota has increased the time for a transmission oil change to 400 hours from 300 ?

/ Trans Fluid #2  
This has been hotly debated item on here, with posters saying Kubota has told them the 300 hour interval still holds. I split the difference and changed mine at 350 hours.

Will

/ Trans Fluid
I was told by a dealer that Kubota upped it to 400

This has been hotly debated item on here, with posters saying Kubota has told them the 300 hour interval still holds. I split the difference and changed mine at 350 hours.

Will

/ Trans Fluid #4  
I guess that would depend on the model tractor you are referring to? All Kubota tractors don't have the same service interval time for changing the transmission fluid. I have 5 Kubota tractors with service intervals ranging from 300, 400 and 600 hours. Best way to find out would be to contact your dealer or Kubota.

/ Trans Fluid
BX-24 Kubota change from 300 to 400

I guess that would depend on the model tractor you are referring to? All Kubota tractors don't have the same service interval time for changing the transmission fluid. I have 5 Kubota tractors with service intervals ranging from 300, 400 and 600 hours. Best way to find out would be to contact your dealer or Kubota.

/ Trans Fluid #6  
Is there a service bulletin for this?

/ Trans Fluid #8  
Unless you are planning to get rid of the tractor, why not just follow whatever is in the owner's manual? You will be changing it anyway, so follow the book. That way, if any warranty issues crop up, you are good.

/ Trans Fluid #9  
I thought you were supposed to use a shop vac on the filler hole to keep the old dirty oil in and just change filters??

Hahahaha.

/ Trans Fluid #10  
Here's that special Kubota oil change tool that came with my tractor.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 160