Transmission problems

/ Transmission problems #11  
Who did you order your yoke from? They would likely know how to replace it. Never actually seen it done but have read for years about people replacing them, with no problem.

/ Transmission problems #12  
thank you for your reply but the hole does not go all the way through thanks

Yes, a very bad design in my opinion. I know our mechanic has a trick but I can not remember it right now. Give us a call Monday and I'm sure he can walk you through it.

Aaron
Hoye Tractor Parts
Contact Us
(940)592-0181

/ Transmission problems #13  
I would take up Hoye on their offer. They are great guys to deal with and very helpful. We have drilled them and used an easy out to remove, but I would like to hear what Hoye does as it may be a better method. Good to hear it's nothing serious.

/ Transmission problems #14  
or drill it out? That way you can now go all the way through? just thinking id think id have to see it better than the pic to fully think about how to remove it.

/ Transmission problems #15  
Find a tap that is just slightly bigger then hole, hand thread it at least 6 turns, clamp a vise grip on end of tap, hammer with a small ballpeen hammer on end of vise grip in a pulling direction. At least I have reasonable luck doing it that way.

/ Transmission problems #16  
Why is my post before SVguys's timewise but his appears before mine???

/ Transmission problems #17  
I think it's the difference between morning and evening.

/ Transmission problems #19  
yep, im a certified idiot guys, thanks for telling me.

I see it now. :ashamed:

/ Transmission problems #20  
Actually it did Happen to me also Clemsonfor when I first signed up on TBN... Being Honest :ashamed: I was one morning on my first cup. Atleast I caught it when I put my glasses on fixing to Reply. Yep it was DUH you Dumb _ _ _ Thank Goodness I think it was a weekend I just went on back to bed:laughing:

Carey