Trashy Ads

/ Trashy Ads #13  
Still using the old app to view TBN never have ads.
But those looked interesting

/ Trashy Ads #16  
Are there others you could post?
No but I want to warn you about young women targeting old men in the parking lot at Home Depot. They approach asking for assistance with dead battery or flat tire then make body contact while being over friendly. First thing you know they are gone along with old man's watch,wallet and anything valuable in his pockets. I lost $123.00 ,two pocket watches,a gold necklace and 4 wallets over past two months.

/ Trashy Ads #18  
No but I want to warn you about young women targeting old men in the parking lot at Home Depot. They approach asking for assistance with dead battery or flat tire then make body contact while being over friendly. First thing you know they are gone along with old man's watch,wallet and anything valuable in his pockets. I lost $123.00 ,two pocket watches,a gold necklace and 4 wallets over past two months.
I just can't see that happening to you!🤣
My Home Depot visits take the money out of my pocket at the register.

/ Trashy Ads #19  
To me ALL ads are annoying but I see the need for revenue to help fund the forums, so I just ignore them!

/ Trashy Ads #20  
Never get any ads on this site or any other for that matter. I run an ad blocker, always have. In my case, AdAway. Have no issue with ad's really, just so long as they don't intrude into my reading pane.