Tree hugger at work

/ Tree hugger at work #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
974886-funny-picture-meme-thread-21124_896722033705112_2270654595226420528_n.jpg

Bruce

/ Tree hugger at work #2  
:thumbsup: Pictures not appropriate for this Funny story: Might be a little morbid to some but anyway I was going down the road and a deer was laying dead in the ditch and somebody had tied a helium balloon to it saying "Get Well Soon".

/ Tree hugger at work #3  
I was going down the road and a deer was laying in the ditch, in about an hour it was laying in the roasting pan.

/ Tree hugger at work #4  
And then there was this story about this plane taking off and reported to the control tower that there was a dead animal on the runway.
The tower sent the warning to the following plane and the reply was:
" Thank you for the warning. I have already notified our catering department and they are on the way out to collect it".

/ Tree hugger at work #5  
I have unashamedly stolen that picture, Bruce.

I don't know when I'll use it, but when I do it will be epic!

/ Tree hugger at work #6  
I love tree huggers as they write their letters of complaint to logging companies while they sit on their 4000 sqft redwood decks.:mur:

/ Tree hugger at work #9  
Pictures not appropriate for this Funny story: Might be a little morbid to some but anyway I was going down the road and a deer was laying dead in the ditch and somebody had tied a helium balloon to it saying "Get Well Soon".
This has been on the intertubes for a while. I've posted it on here before.
1475184910513.jpg

/ Tree hugger at work #10  
This has been on the intertubes for a while. I've posted it on here before.
View attachment 483019

That's probably where they got the idea to hang one on the deer here. :laughing: I must be a bad person too I was laughing to hard to get a picture but run across somebody today that had took one.