TRIVA FUN

/ TRIVA FUN #31  
Wrong - Sorry - It was a *** Jet. :laughing:

OK boys & girls, some of you have done real well and got so close it was scary.

Magic Word "Thread" You can't sew or weave without it.

This is the toughest question that I can think of.

Name the last person buried in "Boot Hill Cemetery" in Tombstone AZ. I attended the funeral in 1944.

Fibers and twine were first used 30,000 years ago thread has only been around for a few thousand years

/ TRIVA FUN
Name 1 natural body function that is physically impossible to do with your eyes open.
Fibers and twine were first used 30,000 years ago thread has only been around for a few thousand years

Sneeze

Fibers were twisted into a primitive from of thread 30,000 + /- the whole story was on the history channel a few weeks past.

/ TRIVA FUN #34  
The earliest form of sewing material was made from animal sinew. The earliest needle was made from animal bone.

/ TRIVA FUN #35  
Sneeze

Fibers were twisted into a primitive from of thread 30,000 + /- the whole story was on the history channel a few weeks past.

I can sneeze with one eye open but not both. When I sneeze there is no holding back. It's pretty intense.

/ TRIVA FUN #36  
During the Ice age, there was not an over abundance of fauna. Early man had more access to animals than fibers or material from fauna.

/ TRIVA FUN
kind of easy to answer any trivia question when seated at a computer .

No one has come up with the first "Jet Plane"
No answer on "Boot Hill"

During the Ice age, there was not an over abundance of fauna. Early man had more access to animals than fibers or material from fauna.
You are correct - But it was already in use before the ice age.

Hope you folks are having fun.