Trouble Leaving a Review on my NH 54D

/ Trouble Leaving a Review on my NH 54D #1  

W8BYA

Silver Member
Tractor
NH Boomer 40
Hello group. New owner of a beautiful NH 54D here and I wanted to share with others my first impressions by leaving a short review. I realize I have a lot to learn about how this site works but I could not find my tractor model listed when I tried to generate the review. Seems the 54D does not exist. I saw where I could suggest a new tractor and did so a day or so ago but still do not see it as an available make/model. Just wondering if I need to wait longer or if I am trying to leave my review the wrong way. TIA.....GV

/ Trouble Leaving a Review on my NH 54D #2  
Hopefully they will get it added soon!

Out of curiosity, how do you like the CVT Transmission?

/ Trouble Leaving a Review on my NH 54D
Hopefully they will get it added soon!

Out of curiosity, how do you like the CVT Transmission?

Hey there OM ! Tnx for the replay....will give it a few more days then.

Had been using my TC25D hydrostat & rocker pedal for the last 18 years & I thought this was going to take a lot longer to get used to, just like the F/R shifter on the column. But everything fell into place very quickly. Love the CVT.....very smooth yet real responsive when you need it to be. I think we are going to be getting along just fine. GV

/ Trouble Leaving a Review on my NH 54D #4  
That is good to hear! Congratulations hope you get many years of great service!
Look forward to reading your review.

/ Trouble Leaving a Review on my NH 54D
That is good to hear! Congratulations hope you get many years of great service!
Look forward to reading your review.

Thank you very much. It is a real beast and so fun to operate. First job, pushed over & took out 6-7 25'-30' pear & maple trees effortlessly like they were not even there ! TTYL 73 GV