truck & trailer/mobile shop

/ truck & trailer/mobile shop
Sweet!! That's one rig to be proud of, and make a living with at the same time. You gonna be in SC anytime soon??? Might have a small job for you lol.

I can make a special trip. I only charge $2.50 a mile one direction, no charge for additional trips, or if need to get parts.:laughing:

Brian

/ truck & trailer/mobile shop #12  
that's a deal Kebo. get him enroute before he's booked solid. That's only $7k or so before he starts working on your machine. Nice rig for sure. Can you do pretty much anything out of it. Clutches etc...?

I have done pretty much anything from engines, transmissions, clutches, you name it. Maybe I can do a national tour. I'll only charge from one customer to the next.:thumbsup:

Brian

/ truck & trailer/mobile shop #14  
so its 20K rated... but what DOES it weigh?

you have one of those generator/welder/air compressor all in one deals?

I see you have a nice custom hose machine on board.... you do fluids also? or does the owner have to call the lube guy out to put 10 gal of hydraulic fluid back in his machine after the hose breaks?

what do you do the most of?

so its 20K rated... but what DOES it weigh?

you have one of those generator/welder/air compressor all in one deals?

I see you have a nice custom hose machine on board.... you do fluids also? or does the owner have to call the lube guy out to put 10 gal of hydraulic fluid back in his machine after the hose breaks?

what do you do the most of?

It probably weighs between 14 and 16K, I haven't weighed it yet.

I have a Honda EU6500is generator, a Redi-Arc 8K welder generator, and an Ingersol Rand air compressor with a 30 gallon tank, all mounted on the step deck. The generator is on a slide and so is the air compressor, I separated the tank from the compressor, the tank and the welder are mounted solid.

I bring hydraulic oil, I carry 10 gallons most of the time and pick more up when I have a job that I know needs it. Most utility tractors don't need more than 10 gallons.

It is hard to say what I do the most of. It varies and seems to go in streaks. I hadn't ever done a reverser in a John Deere industrial machine, and then did 2 in the same month. My main clients seem to be nurseries, landscape contractors, and golf course/driving ranges.

Brian