Trucks my Dad Drove

/ Trucks my Dad Drove #11  
Sorry for your loss Fred, I lost my Dad 2 years ago. I'm trying to keep his memory alive on the family farm, as well as the five generations before him. Great pictures.

/ Trucks my Dad Drove #13  
Sorry for the loss of your dad..must been heck of man.

Looking forward to more pics. :)

/ Trucks my Dad Drove #15  
I am sorry for the loss of your father and really enjoy seeing the pictures. My dad drove trucks into his 70's but we have no pictures of any with his trucks and darn few of him, he passed away many years ago.

/ Trucks my Dad Drove #16  
Fred,
Sorry for the loss of your dad. Losing a loved one is never easy but you can find solace in the fact that his was a life well lived. The pictures are great! Your dad obviously loved his work and was good at it. Hard to ask for more than that.

/ Trucks my Dad Drove #17  
Sorry to hear about loss of Your Dad also. Thanks for shareing pics and storys.

/ Trucks my Dad Drove #18  
Fred, sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. I can relate to what you're going through. My dad died in August of '99 and we still miss him greatly. Dad drove trucks from '55 through '96, for the first 32 years with the same company. I was able to buy the first diesel truck he drove, a '59 White 4400TD and restore it. I also bought a '56 White WC22PLT that is almost the same truck as his first White in '55. I was raised up with White trucks and was three years old when I first rode in the '59 I have. I take them to truck and tractor shows, seems like people really enjoy seeing the trucks, especially the people who used to drive trucks like them.

Attachments

• WA22 White Mustang with Trailmobile trailer.JPG
    WA22 White Mustang with Trailmobile trailer.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 90
  • First Truck, 1955 WA22 White Mustang.JPG
    First Truck, 1955 WA22 White Mustang.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 96
  • white 1.JPG
    white 1.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2335.JPG
    IMG_2335.JPG