Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located #1  

rodneyn

Gold Member
We hear much about Brand loyalty on this site- which is great to understand everyone has had positive experience with one Brand or another. What I don稚 see is listing of dealers members prefer either in USA or other countries of interest. Where would you tell new member to go for trustworthy dealer that is knowledgeable. I start first in the Midwest area serving Indiana, Ohio and Michigan tristate area is Superior farm equipment located in Montpelier, Ohio representing LS. I have bought two new tractors from him, both at good market prices. He has trained service personnel on site and completed warranty work on my XR3135 without issue. The seal went out of the rear axle he addressed under warranty. He prepped both new tractors under checklist that was presented to me for review. Someone else tell me good dealer experience any brand - what dealers are trustworthy to do business with. We need å*µo to list for new members or first time buyers. Word of mouth goes along way over social media. Share your positive thoughts and help others.

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located #2  
Need to be careful with that. You can violate the users agreement you supposedly read when logging on the first time. You did read it didn't you?

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located #3  
The join date shows 2004. So like most of us he has probably forgotten the rules.

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located
Thought this cite is based on sharing community information to betterment of all members. If you had positive experience it can be shared with all members. I was silent member for a lot years prior reading and learning about others experiences. Including reference to other dealers and brands. Members sharing experiences - Please feel free to have the site leader pull post if it痴 negative otherwise let痴 understand what members like about different brand suppliers. There are 60-70k new tractor sales in the us yearly per tractor mike - why wouldn稚 word of mouth be of value to new comer. Again if your uncomfortable have site leader pull post. Thanks for the heads up for oncoming wall boundary. Your right rules have changed since prior membership under different user name when site was originally launched prior to 2004.

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located #5  
I typically look at what brand of similar sized equipment is popular in the area I am located in. This to me is a reference of a good dealership for the implement I am looking for.

For example: if you see a lot of Deere 1,000 & 2,000 series there is a good dealer in the area. Same with Kubota BX & B, Kioti, MF, etc.

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located #6  
Thought this cite is based on sharing community information to betterment of all members. If you had positive experience it can be shared with all members. I was silent member for a lot years prior reading and learning about others experiences. Including reference to other dealers and brands. Members sharing experiences - Please feel free to have the site leader pull post if it痴 negative otherwise let痴 understand what members like about different brand suppliers. There are 60-70k new tractor sales in the us yearly per tractor mike - why wouldn稚 word of mouth be of value to new comer. Again if your uncomfortable have site leader pull post. Thanks for the heads up for oncoming wall boundary. Your right rules have changed since prior membership under different user name when site was originally launched prior to 2004.

Unfortunately opinions are like a###oles and everyone has one. Try google or yelp for reviews on local dealers remembering to take the reviews worth a grain of salt. What I may consider to be a good tractor dealer someone else will say they suck because they didnt repaint my house and wash my rusty car at the same time.

Personally Id suggest talking to local neighbors about their equipment/dealer experiences and ask for their recommendations. I dont put much stock on the saying “If you read it on the internet then it must be true”

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located #7  
For example: if you see a lot of Deere 1,000 & 2,000 series there is a good dealer in the area.

I disagree. It's usually because. Just because. 'That's always the way we did it.' 'There are other colors? Why?' People are like puppies being paper trained when it comes to brands and colors.

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located #8  
I disagree. It's usually because. Just because. 'That's always the way we did it.' 'There are other colors? Why?' People are like puppies being paper trained when it comes to brands and colors.
I’ve go to agree. See folks with brand X who have issues then turn around and but another brand X “cause we’ve always used brand X”. Doesn’t made sense, but it happens. Same thing as folks who always vote one way because “we’ve always voted xxx”. Forest was right��

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located #9  
My LS dealer is Sumerix in Lachine MI. I have been very pleased. My local Kubota and Deere dealers cannot carry his underwear.

BTW had a Deere before trading and some not too happy results.

/ Trustworthy Dealers Any Brand Tractor - where are they located #10  
I’ve go to agree. See folks with brand X who have issues then turn around and but another brand X “cause we’ve always used brand X”. Doesn’t made sense, but it happens. Same thing as folks who always vote one way because “we’ve always voted xxx”. Forest was right��

Another Gump Quoter... I like that. Stupid is as stupid does.........:D