Tractor
kioti LK3054
attempt one

Attachments

• 42-72826-kiotimetavic.jpg
    42-72826-kiotimetavic.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 333
   / try for picture #3  
That really is a nice looking rig! I like that FOPS.

Bird

/ try for picture #4  
Cool rig. When researching Kioti's a year ago, I came across the company that makes that package that you have. I can't remember their e-mail addy though.

I tried to take some pictures of my Kioti, but the whole roll of film was messed up, so no pics to post.

I really like that FOPS and have been thinking about making one for mine. I really get slapped around by those low limbs when mowing around the trees in my fields.

Miklos

/ try for picture #5  
James, Nice tractor, I was considering a kioti but there wasnt a big dealer around here. We do have a dealer close by but he only gets in 1 tractor at a time. But here is a nice site with some really good package deals. John Miller posted a picture some where with a backhoe on it for a good price also.
Nice Kioti Site

2001 B7500 HST 302 Fel R4 Tires, Befco BRB60
Semper Fidelis<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Devildog on 10/02/01 03:10 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ try for picture
miklos ,that dealer is les distributors payeur in sherbrook canada. they put the package together and add the fops along with skid plates and brush guards. i bought a walco mower and an fel (not installed yet) from them to establish a parts contact, as i bought the package used. 350 hours at about half price i might ad. james