TS115A clutch problem

/ TS115A clutch problem #1  

DBMjdk

Tractor
New Holland TS115A
Hi, wonder if anyone can advise me; I have a 2005 24 spd TS115A that has got to the point where I cannot get it into the III ratio. The clutch has only a small amount of response in it and thinking it's either a cable problem or something to do with the hydraulics. Fluid level is good, and changing the 1 through 4 gears works ok, other than the clutch doesn't allow for a smooth change. I can put it in low ratio but have a hard job getting into number II, and III is not possible as mentioned earlier. Don't want to hurry in to my NH repair shop just yet ;)!!
I would appreciate any help, thanks.

/ TS115A clutch problem #2  
I don't know what a small amount of response means. Usually when you depress the clutch pedal there is a certain amount of resistance for about the first inch of travel. We'll call this free play. Beyond this point you can feel the clutch begin to have more resistance. This is the point at which it starts doing something. If you have more than an inch or so of free play you may have found your problem. Your owner's manual should tell how to adjust it.

/ TS115A clutch problem
I don't know what a small amount of response means. Usually when you depress the clutch pedal there is a certain amount of resistance for about the first inch of travel. We'll call this free play. Beyond this point you can feel the clutch begin to have more resistance. This is the point at which it starts doing something. If you have more than an inch or so of free play you may have found your problem. Your owner's manual should tell how to adjust it.
Thanks for the reply Roadworthy. I found the problem 😞 Y'all are not going to believe this but just discovered yesterday evening the fluid level was extremely low. The sight glass showed level was good? but it took 5 gallons of fluid 😭 The flashing warning light, which started staying on, didn't help me figure something was amiss, damn it.
Clutch has respectable resistance for first inch of travel, now, but the resistance does not increase after that. All gears change smooth in I and II, but no gears in III. Lever locks in place but no tractor movement.
Figure I have burnt up seals or worse, either way the cost to repair would be exorbitant. I'm not a 'diy tranny rebuilder fella' by any means. Maybe look for a used tranny?
Any thoughts?