TSC 15% savings - entire purchase

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase
Can you make a color scan of it and post!!! :cool:

AndyG

The barcode is numbered. If I scanned it and you beat me to TSC, it would probably invalidate my coupon, so I'm gonna have to say no to that. Sorry. . .:(

Can you buy dog food with it?:D That is what I buy from TSC.

As long as you buy $50 of dog food minimum, I wouldn't see any problem.:thumbsup:

I don't know why more of these coupons didn't go out. It might just be a marketing thing in our area. I love our local TSC, but I have to admit that the volume of business there has me worried about the store's long-term survival. This coupon may indicate a push for business to help them stay afloat. Perhaps also, TSC has decided that tax return time is a good time to find people in a spending mood. If so, I'd expect the coupon to expire on April 15th. This coupon is only good until Feb 20th, so maybe it relates to the slowest sales time historically for the local store. It's all a guess on my part. I'm just glad we got the coupon and I intend to use it for a larger than normal purchase of something we need.

BTW: The letter was mailed from Brentwood, TN. In the body of the letter it invited us to stop by the store and pick up a 2011 Bluebook Catalog. It also said that the discount was good until the end of Feb, but the coupon clearly says it expires on Feb 20. Maybe their Feb is a week shorter than ours.:laughing:

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase #12  
Around here we get coupons from TSC all the time, and I don't have a tax free account there. They just send out mailings every few weeks to everyone in their database, sometimes the coupon is good for 10% off certain things, sometimes 15% off your entire purchase, or once I got one for 20% off any one item (I bought a box blade.) I guess it must vary be region.

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase #13  
Jim,
I got the same coupon! I read it twice to see if I could find the standard limit on purchases. It is how you describe..I'm thinking air compressor..:D

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase
Jim,
I got the same coupon! I read it twice to see if I could find the standard limit on purchases. It is how you describe..I'm thinking air compressor..:D

Hey! Don't go buying all the good stuff before I get there. . . :laughing:

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase #15  
I never got any adds from TSC and i have been tax exempt for everal years:mad::mad::confused:

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase #16  
I never got any adds from TSC and i have been tax exempt for everal years:mad::mad::confused:

Just curious, those that have not been getting coupons, have you registered/signed up on the TSC web site?

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase #17  
Just curious, those that have not been getting coupons, have you registered/signed up on the TSC web site?

Good Afternoon unbidden,
Excellent point, I have bought loads of stuff from TSC, but I dont believe I have ever registered on their site !

I will try that and hopefully I will get some coupons also !!! ;):)

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase #18  
Just got mine today, its a 10% coupon, expires February 20. On the front it says 10% off entire purchase, but fine print on the rear says a $100 minimum purchase required.

Seems they have all flavors of these coupons.

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase #19  
The 15% came addressed to my wife, the 10% came addressed to me. Shame I cannot combine them. Time to go stock up on shavings, stall pellets, and Strongid 2X wormer for the horses. I also am going to get a 100 gallon fuel tank and pump for diesel. Put it on skids so my new QA forks will put it in the trailer to go get it filled. No more 5 gallon cans.:thumbsup:

/ TSC 15% savings - entire purchase #20  
Maybe it's just me but it seems YSC has really jacked up their prices a lot higher on the curve than other retailers. It seems the coupons bring the discounted price to be the going average price around.. Just saying...