TSC Chainsaw Sharpener

/ TSC Chainsaw Sharpener
Is that one of those gizmos that lays agricultural fabric down and covers the edges with soil so the wind does not catch it?

You are correct sir!!

/ TSC Chainsaw Sharpener #123  
That'd be cool to see operating in a video. Never saw nothing like that!!!

/ TSC Chainsaw Sharpener
Well, the wind stopped blowing long enough for me to down a couple of oaks this weekend, 3 pines also. I finally was able to try one of the old chains I had sharpened with the electric sharpener.

It did just fine on the oak, I am satisfied and it looks to be a keeper. I will still us a hand file as needed but I can change the chains and once I get a few I can use the electric if needed.

/ TSC Chainsaw Sharpener #125  
I have about 5 chains that i alternate with the electric sharpener it dont take long to sharpen then all at once.

/ TSC Chainsaw Sharpener #126  
Not having a heated place and working on the ATV's on warmer days our's is still in the box. We have several trees to work up where we are going to get our fill dirt and several to down where are going to make the fill. With the lights blinking due an ice storm as I type spring seems far away.

/ TSC Chainsaw Sharpener #127  
I have a timberline sharpener. After you figure it out, its great. It gets a chain just sharp as new. Its high dollar but its worth it. And im a cheapskate.
Sorry if you didn't want the unsolicited input.

Dang good sharpener, don't remove much tooth metal and leaves a razor edge. I'll take it over a grinder type sharpener any day plus you can sharpen accurately and quickly in the woods, sitting on a log with the saw in a stump vise. Gives a sharpening job at leasr as good as a new chain, maybe better. At 124 bucks (not on sale) it's priced right IMO.