TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ????

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ???? #1  

NATTYBUMPO

Tractor
Kubota L3010GST, 4WD,R1s
I'm looking to buy a 60" tiller from TSC before the end of the year. I think I heard here re local store managers giving discounts off the retail price?? Any experience??
I'd think they'd want to move a $1200 tiller in December rather than wait till May to sell it.

Natty B. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ???? #2  
Corriher and other dealers that post here might offer discounts on a tiller for you.

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ???? #3  
Natty I did purchase my tiller from TSC but I would also give Corriher's a chance. I have been hearing good reports on pricing from them.

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ???? #4  
Wow, I havent been to TC in a while /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Petoskey is home for me. I havent heard about any discounts at TSC but from what I saw when I was shopping they have some darn good prices for the quality of the implement. Dave

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ???? #5  
I was able to get a discount on a bale spear. I know, not the same price range, however I do expect that if I was after a tiller, I could get a discount. It does help that I am in the store often enough that they know I am a steady customer.

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ???? #6  
I got my 3PH spreader from TSC on sale and then got another 10% off for applying for their charge card - less than $270 net. Then they gave me no-interest/no-payments for 6 months. It was an adverstised sale, so I guess they do that periodically.
Bought my used 72" aerator, box scraper, and Landpride finish mower for a package price of $1200 from a dealer during a snowstorm in December. Seasonality works, too!
Mark

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ????
Thanks for the replys, guys. We have about a halffoot of snow on the fields and gardens right now. I'd sure think they'd want to move some of the tillage equipment now instead of waiting till April or May. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Natty B.

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ???? #8  
I was at my local TSC this past weekend and noticed they had some of their equipment marked down. I did not notice if that included impliments for CUTs or not. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ???? #9  
Last year the 60 inch rototiller that I purchased at TSC was $999. I have tilled about 8 acres, four of which was bottomland that had not been broken up before. Works very good.

/ TSC EQUIPMENT PRICING ???? #10  
I have 3 TSC's within 50 miles of me and have noticed that each has a different price on larger attachments. As much as $100 spread on a bush hog. I asked the manager about it and he said that pricing was based upon demographic data of the expected service area. So, shop around, it may be worth the drive.