TSC.

/ TSC. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Has anyone had dealing with Tractor Supply Company?
As I search there website there offers seem to good to believe.
Website, www.tractorsupplyco.com

/ TSC. #2  
I am sure Bird will have something to say. He bought a rear blade there, broke it within a few hours, got a replacement, and broke that one too. I bought a garden tractor, had it back to the dealer 4 or 5 times for the same problem, and finally had that one replaced (so far so good on the second one though)

/ TSC. #3  
Thomas, I do quite a bit of business with Tractor Supply Company, in two different stores, and now they're building another that will be even closer to me. They sell a wide range of products, and as with a lot of stores, some of it is very good, and at the right price, and some of it is very cheap, and if you look at it closely, you'll see why. My experience has been that they do stand behind their products though. When I had the B7100, I bought a 5' box blade from them, and broke 3 welds in less than an hour. I thought the blade itself was of sufficient quality, but their welds were no good. I thought about welding it back myself, but instead took it back, and they said I could take it to a welder and have it fixed and bring them the receipt and they'd pay for it, I could fix it myself and they'd pay a reasonable amount, I could take another new one for it, or I could have my money back. I took another new one, and it lasted a good two hours, so I took it back, took the refund and paid $100 more for a 4' Monroe Tufline at my Kubota dealer. I've never had to return anything else and I've bought a lot of stuff from them, but things like their mowers, tillers, etc. are cheap products that I don't think I'd want.

Bird

/ TSC. #4  
PaulB, looks like I was typing while you were posting.

Bird

/ TSC. #5  
Second time today. I think I'll say it before somebody else does : _maybe_we_both_need_a_life!
/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ TSC. #6  
We definitely need something./w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Bird

/ TSC. #7  
Paul and Bird,
I think you need a Boomer, Boomer is better!!
JimBinMI

/ TSC. #8  
Re: TSC. \"Enthusiast\"?

Bird,
Did you get demoted or what? You were a Star Member!
You shouldn't have complained about the board, ha ha ha!
JimBinMI

/ TSC. #9  
There are two stores within 15 miles of my house (Between Azle and Weatherford, TX). They stock a good supply of tractor and associated parts at competitive prices. They sell all bolts, nuts, and washers by the pound which is a really good deal. They just weigh the sack and you have a good assortment at a reasonable price (less than 1/2 of Home Depot).

I am sure they have problems from time to time on suppliers - like most companies, but they seem to stand behind what they sell.

They also have a very complete catalog of both stocked and non-stocked items which is also a good source of products. I saw a 800 gallon water storage tank in that one - which I need. And a Diesel storage tank - which I want after lugging home 4 more 5 gallon jugs of Diesel this weekend.

They also seem to carry most name brand products on air compressors, welders, and air tools.

/ TSC. #10  
Re: TSC. \"Enthusiast\"?

JimBinMI, that shows how alert I am; I hadn't even noticed that I'd been demoted. And when I tried to post this message, I found that I'd been logged out some way or other and had to go back and login again./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Aren't computers marvelous machines?

Bird