TSC.

/ TSC. #11  
Re: TSC. \"Enthusiast\"?

Hi Bird,

I don't think Muhammad "demoted" you on purpose. The assignment of user status is handled automaticlly by the board engine. When your number of posts rolled over 50, I think it automatically assigned you that status of "enthusiast, since you had "reached" 50 posts (regardless of your prior "status"). Muhammad can restore your super "star" status (which I think everyone will agree you are), which I am sure he will once he reads these posts.

BobT.

A Indiana Boy

/ TSC. #12  

Tough luck, Bird. Don't feel bad, though: When I get demoted, it'll probably be to "Newbie", even though that title doesn't exist anymore.

I've been very satisfied with the stuff I've gotten from TSC, but it's only been odds and ends. It's nice to have a store like that around. The closest one to me is about 175 miles.

/ TSC. #13  

Bird,

No you weren't demoted. The forum took matters into its own hands there when you hit the magic number of 50 posts. Watch out Mark, it might happen to you, too! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

As soon as I see the titles change I'll change them back.

<font color=blue>>></font color=blue>Muhammad
<font color=blue>Forum Master</font color=blue>

/ TSC. #14  

I thought maybe it was a smily face tax. To many smily faces and you lose points. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Wil

/ TSC. #15  

Wil,

I thought I had given you a higher title. Yours, too, got reset to a lower one when you reached the requirement for a new title. You're back to Journeyman.

<font color=blue>>></font color=blue>Muhammad
<font color=blue>Forum Master</font color=blue>

/ TSC. #16  

Thanks Muhammad, I wasn't worried about it. I've always said call me anything, but late for dinner./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Wil