Tulare photos

/ Tulare photos #1  

California

Super Star Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM240 Yanmar YM186D
Anybody got some?

Edit - added later:

Oops, sorry MrJimi. I was thinking of the Tulare World Ag Expo farm show. World's largest, so far as I know.

"... at the International Agri-Center show grounds just off Highway 99 south of Tulare, Calif. ... 2.1 million square feet of exhibit space housing 1,400 exhibitors. ..."
Western Farm Press

Here's an aerial view, I think from a prior year.
http://www.worldagexpo.com/media/images/Aerialview.jpg

Last edited:
   / Tulare photos #4  
_RaT_ said:
Hmmm, not quite what I was expecting. I wonder if California was talking about this Tulare?
World Ag Expo

Well he didn't specify and when I did a search, thats what came up?? Now he has a choice, living in Florida, I just had no idea what he was talking about? :confused:
Jim

/ Tulare photos #5  
MrJimi said:
Well he didn't specify and when I did a search, thats what came up?? Now he has a choice, living in Florida, I just had no idea what he was talking about? :confused:
Jim

Jim, I understand. He could have been talking about the event you posted pictures about. Interesting pictures you posted at any rate. :cool:

/ Tulare photos #6  
_RaT_ said:
Hmmm, not quite what I was expecting. I wonder if California was talking about this Tulare?
World Ag Expo
Hmmm. Let's all use some common sense. This is TBN. TBN means TRACTOR BY NET. So this is a website for Tractors. Logical extention is that tractors are pieces of agricultural equipment. Oh, and the other hint comes from California's original post where he had links to agricultural shows.

Tulare is probably one of the largest Ag Equipment shows in the US.

Yup, I think you nailed it. Now if we were at JOUSTING BY NET or SWORDPLAY BY NET then I'd have to make fun of you :rolleyes:

/ Tulare photos #7  
Bob_Skurka said:
Hmmm. Let's all use some common sense. This is TBN. TBN means TRACTOR BY NET. So this is a website for Tractors. Logical extention is that tractors are pieces of agricultural equipment. Oh, and the other hint comes from California's original post where he had links to agricultural shows.

Tulare is probably one of the largest Ag Equipment shows in the US.

Yup, I think you nailed it. Now if we were at JOUSTING BY NET or SWORDPLAY BY NET then I'd have to make fun of you :rolleyes:

Call it subtle humor. ;)

/ Tulare photos #8  
I think there are a couple guys including myself whose property is in Tulare county. I have photos but not of the Ag fair. I think d_krug and HomeBrew2 went this year. Maybe they'll have some?

/ Tulare photos #9  
3RRL said:
I think there are a couple guys including myself whose property is in Tulare county. I have photos but not of the Ag fair. I think d_krug and HomeBrew2 went this year. Maybe they'll have some?

OK, they can supply photos of tractors and stuff, you can add in some pictures of some Giant Sequoias and well, we already have the sword fighting shots.

/ Tulare photos #10  
3RRL said:

I went. Weather on Wed was perfect...65 and sunny. Here's a
couple pix.

> New Kubota HST Plus cutaway. Tranny for the Grand L 40s.

> Beefed up 2376 b/h for the Kioti TLB.

Attachments

• Kubota_HST_plus_a.jpg
    Kubota_HST_plus_a.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 134
  • Kioti_2376_c.jpg
    Kioti_2376_c.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 133