turning light quirkiness BX22

/ turning light quirkiness BX22 #1  

FamilyFarm

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4740HST, Kubota RTV 1140 Camo
With the switch in the off position, one of my turn signal lights blinks while the other stays lit. Is this a wiring problem or some built in system to warn me of bulb malfunction? Anyone else had this happen? I haven't had time to check it out. Loose wire maybe? Switch problem? THANKS, Terry

/ turning light quirkiness BX22
With the switch in the off position, one of my turn signal lights blinks while the other stays lit. Is this a wiring problem or some built in system to warn me of bulb malfunction? Anyone else had this happen? I haven't had time to check it out. Loose wire maybe? Switch problem? THANKS, Terry

/ turning light quirkiness BX22 #3  
I've read where some of the guys have gotten water in the switch and has caused lights to come on while the switch is in the off position. I think they were saying to take the switch apart, dry it out, and then put Vaseline in it to act as a lubricant and keep water from puddling in there and acting as a conductor.

I haven't had that problem with mine yet though. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ turning light quirkiness BX22 #4  
I've read where some of the guys have gotten water in the switch and has caused lights to come on while the switch is in the off position. I think they were saying to take the switch apart, dry it out, and then put Vaseline in it to act as a lubricant and keep water from puddling in there and acting as a conductor.

I haven't had that problem with mine yet though. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif