Turning off the service indicator light

/ Turning off the service indicator light #1  

LaVita

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330, JD LX188
Hi,

Just did my 100 hour service. Can somebody tell me how to turn off the dashboard service light (the lit up wrench)?

Thanks,
Chuck

/ Turning off the service indicator light #2  
With all due respect, if you have read your owner's manual to learn what to do for the 100 hr. service, didn't you notice that it tells how to turn off the light? Don't know what model you have, but the manual for our L3830 explains it.

/ Turning off the service indicator light
Nope, didn't see it. I will look again.

Chuck

/ Turning off the service indicator light #4  
If you can't find it in your manual, ours cancels by holding down both buttons on the dash.

/ Turning off the service indicator light
I did find it and it is the same, both buttons while in hours mode. It's actually in a different part of the manual. Its in the Intellipanel part of the manual not the service/maintenance part.

Thanks again,
Chuck

/ Turning off the service indicator light #6  
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure what's going on but my light won't clear on my 3430L Grand? Any ideas? I hold th buttons down in any mode and the light won't clear. Thanks.

/ Turning off the service indicator light #7  
Jamesbo said:
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure what's going on but my light won't clear on my 3430L Grand? Any ideas? I hold th buttons down in any mode and the light won't clear. Thanks.

Hehe...:D remove the bulb. Dad gum fancy electronics on a tractor!!

/ Turning off the service indicator light #8  
Not a bad idea Rob]!
Fancy shmancy electronics.
Could be the operator I guess. Maybe I'm not holding my jaw just right and my fingers on the correct buttons at the correct time? I don't know, they call it a IntelliPanel, not an Intelli-Operator. :-(

/ Turning off the service indicator light #9  
Jamesbo

From memory, for my model, you must have the Intellipanel in HOURS mode (where you see the number of operational hours) and THEN press and HOLD BOTH the buttons down simultaneously for two seconds. Then the wrench goes away.

I haven't done a scientific study, but my belief is that the SERVICE INDICATED light (wrench) comes on at EACH 50 hours.... not 50 hours from the reset point, but everey 50 hours... so, it may turn on "early" for the next service.

/ Turning off the service indicator light #10  
Thanks for the info TexasJohn.
I will try it again, but I thought I did just that. The light has been on for quite awhile now, maybe it need to be cleared several times before it goes out. Thanks