Backhoe Turning Seat on New 2017 Kubota

/ Turning Seat on New 2017 Kubota #1  

Sporty

Tractor
2017 Kubota B26
New to site. Appreciate sites like this, if I can help I will. I have a new 2017 Kubota B26 with backhoe. I cannot get seat to turn around to backhoe position. Guess I need step by step instructions.
Thanks in advance.

/ Turning Seat on New 2017 Kubota #2  
I bet you have raise it, then spin

/ Turning Seat on New 2017 Kubota
Appreciate the quick reply Theo but can't get seat to raise. It will spin, move forward and back but can't figure out how to raise. It says to lift lever at front lest but lever only pushes down. Any help appreciated.

/ Turning Seat on New 2017 Kubota #4  
Perhaps 'lever' is more of a bar, with hooks at both sides (like a car slide 'lever' between your legs.) That's what BX's have...

Would send pic but don't know how to attach pic. No lever, just bar with hooked in on left side facing forward. It pushed down but seat did not release

/ Turning Seat on New 2017 Kubota #6  
Look for flat bar calf to calf, pull/rotate front up

I know I'm killing you but there is no release bar on the B26. Gotta be something simple I'm not seeing.

Ok. I got it to turn and found it is hitting on what I think is the PTO bars. 2 longs bars with holes in end on backhoe side. Looks like orange flap will cover them when down. Someone said loosen knob under seat and stand on bars to get down. Does tractor have to be started to do this. I would think it does. Thsnks