Turning up the hydraulic pressure on an NX?

/ Turning up the hydraulic pressure on an NX? #1  

Tigershark

Silver Member
Tractor
KIOTI NX5510 Cab HST with Backhoe
can anyone post a picture of where the set screw is on an NX series for the pressure relief valve? I need a little extra lift on the loader to load an implement on a trailer and I’m about a foot short on the height so I was hoping to turn up the hydraulic pressure to see if I could lift it high enough. I’ve watched a couple of videos on the DK and CK series but the NX doesn’t look the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

/ Turning up the hydraulic pressure on an NX? #2  
Make a couple short 12" ramps to drive up to get your height.

/ Turning up the hydraulic pressure on an NX?
Appreciate the suggestion but it‘s a 6 row corn that I need to set on top of a gooseneck trailer. I don’t have ramps or a ditch

/ Turning up the hydraulic pressure on an NX? #4  
Maybe you could lay some 4x4s down the side of the trailer and push the head up the ramps while you’re holding the lift lever down.

That’s a possibility. Would rather try and find the adjuster and try that method to see if I could go higher on the pressure.

/ Turning up the hydraulic pressure on an NX? #6  
Most of the time the pressure relief valve is located on the directional control valve. Sometimes it is just a screw with a locking nut and other times it is shims.

But please be careful. You should never do this without a pressure gauge to tell you what pressure the system is at. And stay within the specs of the loader.

The relief valve is the fuse for the hydraulic system and loader design. In an electric system, you would not go to a bigger fuse if it keeps blowing the smaller one.

/ Turning up the hydraulic pressure on an NX? #7  
That is exactly what some people do???

/ Turning up the hydraulic pressure on an NX? #8  
Can you back the trailer in a ditch or dig some holes for trailer wheels? Might be a whole easier and safer than trying to lift load higher.

Can’t use a ditch but I did get my fan belt re placed so my combine is back in action and will load it with the combine. Found something interesting with the loader I could actually raise it a little higher in reverse not sure why