Twin Cubs

/ Twin Cubs #1  

Evasive1

Silver Member
Tractor
Century 3045 (48 hp), R-4's, C50 HL loader, C-86 BackHoe, Cub Cadet Z-force 44 and 1042
I would like to thank everyone for the advise given on the Cub Site. I recently bought a Z-force 44 ZTR and couldn't be happier with it. It is all I wanted in a ZTR. I purchased it from Lowes and they gave me 10% off for it and only took 4 days to receive. I have had it for a month now.

I was so impressed with the Cub Cadet mower that I went out and bought my dad a Cub Cadet riding mower. He is 74 and has been helping me work on the house I have been building from being the cut man for the siding to helping me do the insulation. He still has a push mower for almost an acre of land so I thought he would enjoy a riding mower with hydrostat and cruise!!

Attachments

• 709352-Pair of Cubs.jpg
    709352-Pair of Cubs.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 314
   / Twin Cubs #2  
Nice picture.

Be glad that you got an '05 model with a Kohler. My '04 ZF 48 has a Briggs that is already giving trouble. I love running it though. I do the lawn in a little over half the time that it took with my old CC2145.

I would post a picture of my two Cubs except my 2145 is so old and faded it wouldn't be a nice picture.

Enjoy them,
Doc