Two Things about Diesel engines...

/ Two Things about Diesel engines... #41  
The new Grand L 3240HSTC injection pump is computer controlled.I think all the newer Grand L's will have this same set-up.Mine has a engine computer mounted under the left rear of the cab.This is for the new EPA regulations.

/ Two Things about Diesel engines... #42  
hill said:
I know all of that and don't need lectures. I ASKED if anyone had addressed either subject in running the small diesel powered tractors.
My next question might have been about the gauge and where the pickup was installed as for me 'probably don't need' is dangerous phraseology.

At one time one of my trucks was dyno'ing a little over 750 hp and 900 ft lbs. I was quite a bit into diesel drags but haven't been for some almost three years, so I've backed that truck down so it'll be more drivable in snow.. Still, my camper truck uses a plate from a specializing company to boost hp and torque from 160 to 230 hp and from 430 to 680 ft lbs with no other changes to the engine and increased fuel economy as well. Although i've let my membership lapse I'm 'krs' in TDR.
Don't ask if you don't want an answer .... LECTURE? Sounds to me like you needed a lecture. People on here are the greatest about helping in any way they can, and don't need or deserve smart-aleck rejoinders!