Tye notill drill

/ Tye notill drill #1  

jimg

Veteran Member
My local dealer has a used 7' Tye 104-4404 Pasture Pleaser notill drill for sale and Im having difficulty find info about it. I did find the Tye company website link but it doesnt work. Short of hunting up an Agco dealer does anyone have a working link or perhaps know about this drill? What Im looking for short of specs is reliability, parts availability, ease of use, that sort of thing...

/ Tye notill drill #2  
jimg said:
My local dealer has a used 7' Tye 104-4404 Pasture Pleaser notill drill for sale and Im having difficulty find info about it. I did find the Tye company website link but it doesnt work. Short of hunting up an Agco dealer does anyone have a working link or perhaps know about this drill? What Im looking for short of specs is reliability, parts availability, ease of use, that sort of thing...

Last I checked there were several listed on TractorHouse. Also, I think they have a website.

/ Tye notill drill #3  
jimg said:

Here is a comparison of drills...include a Tye...

http://cropandsoil.oregonstate.edu/seed-ext/Pub/2004/15.pdf

Lessiter Publications - No-Till Farmer

/ Tye notill drill #4  
I could be wrong but I think the new Frontier drill Deere just came out with is also a Tye. Seems to be a good built drill.