TYM Contacts for Parts, Complaints or other Questions

/ TYM Contacts for Parts, Complaints or other Questions #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
Hello All,

You can reach the following people for any support you need. These are decision makers here in the USA as well as Korea. I am confident they will be willing to assist in anything you need.

Jun Lee---------junlee61@gmail.com-------TYM-USA Operations Manager in Wilson No. Carolina

Brad Lee--------bradlee@tym.co.kr------TYM-USA Chief Financial Officer in Wilson No. Carolina

Harry Kim------harrykim@tym-usa.com------TYM-USA President in Wilson No. Carolina

Mr. Kim---------liberator@tym.co.kr----------President of TYM Korea

Mr. H.Y. Kim----khy@tym.co.kr----------------Chairman of TYM International

Best of luck to anyone who needs support.

Maka

/ TYM Contacts for Parts, Complaints or other Questions #2  
this gives me a sinking feeling for some reason!

/ TYM Contacts for Parts, Complaints or other Questions
TYM has had real problems with support. They have large areas with no Territory Managers and have been using independent reps to represent their lines in many cases. Does not bode well for the future.

I really like the machines but with a real lack of focus and commitment I do not feel TYM will keep the TYM brand in the USA. Maybe they will make arrangements with someone else, who knows.

/ TYM Contacts for Parts, Complaints or other Questions #4  
I hate to say this, but, I agree with you Myyaz33 - I suddenly have a bad vibe hearing this! Also, I noted that there was NO rep listed for the Western states either? Whom, I wonder, fills all of the tractor/parts/equipment, etc., etc., for those people? Yet, we've got people like Joeyd just raving about his dealer. From where does his supplies come? Makes one really wonder! I'm glad that I've really not needed much as far as support - yet. I did have a bit of a struggle to locate an up-graded hydro-shaft but there I must give a large shout of thanks to Bud-Soda whom helped me get my [at the time] needed support/part! I haven't forgotten about you Bud - I just haven't needed anything else. I have lots of wants, just not much needs as of yet. But, I get a bad feeling reading the short list of "helpful" folks. Sorry for the negative sound, but I can't help it; none of those titles make me feel like that's someone whom really knows a customer!
Just my thoughts. Greg

/ TYM Contacts for Parts, Complaints or other Questions
Guys, I put this up as some have been asking about parts support, who will ship parts, dealers closing up and since I have these emails I thought I would put it out here so you can make contact. TYM has made great products but lots of complaints in support..

I believe TYM can reverse their struggles.

Last edited: