Comparison TYM or Kubota???

/ TYM or Kubota??? #21  
I can't speak for TYM and there are no TYM dealers in my state. I can speak for Kubota, they are well represented and a quality product.

/ TYM or Kubota??? #22  
You guy's are sure pushy with this Kubota thing. What dealers are within your area?

/ TYM or Kubota??? #23  
Not trying to be pushy, just factual. In my State:

0 TYM dealers
I stopped counting at around 20 Kubota dealers

/ TYM or Kubota??? #24  
Not pushy at all, the OP asked Kubota or TYM, we are just responding to the post. There aren't any TYM dealers in my area. We are not color blind as we own John Deere, Kubota, Case, Massey Ferguson and some old Fords.

/ TYM or Kubota??? #25  
You guy's are sure pushy with this Kubota thing. What dealers are within your area?

The gentleman in the seat (OP) asked for guidance. It appears that each post, prior to yours, had some information that MIGHT be germane to the OP's decision making process. The idea that there have been many brands come and go in this industry is germane. The availability of dealer support is germane. The availability of continued parts support is germane. Is your post germane? I'm sure you thought so but .... It is really up to the OP to sort the Fly **** from the Pepper.

/ TYM or Kubota??? #26  
The gentleman in the seat (OP) asked for guidance. It appears that each post, prior to yours, had some information that MIGHT be germane to the OP's decision making process. The idea that there have been many brands come and go in this industry is germane. The availability of dealer support is germane. The availability of continued parts support is germane. Is your post germane? I'm sure you thought so but .... It is really up to the OP to sort the Fly **** from the Pepper.

Other than the short supply of TYM dealers what other brands come and go? I asked the OP what dealers does he have in HIS area...

/ TYM or Kubota??? #27  
TYM supplies tractors for New Holland and Mahindra, so I wouldn't be afraid of the tractor itself, just the dealer and dealer support. IF you have a good dealer, TYM is a good brand, IF you have a bad dealer, they should be avoided like the plague. One of my closest dealers sells TYM/Branson, but after walking into that place once 13/14 years ago, they are no longer in any consideration.

/ TYM or Kubota??? #29  
Well I don't have tractor(s), Have looked at tractors, A tractor would be nice.
Several like TYM, Mahindra, kioti ect. might be decent good tractors.
In our area in 150 mile reach I know of 1 Mahindra dealer, ? tym's , ? Kioti's.
Inside of 25/35 miles I can put my fingers on about 7 Kubota's dealers without even digging
in the phonebook.
I think Kubota is priced at a bit of a premium ( like J deere) but parts and service are in most areas easy
to find and readily available.

I think that that also translates to higher resale value (good/ bad depending on buying/ selling) for the Kubota compared to the other brands.
People know the name, John Q Public, moving to the country looking for a tractor has heard of
or recognizes a Kubota.
Doesn't mean the others are bad or not a good value when running well, Just means one might have more down time with an orphanish ( not widely available) brand.

I don't think it's a matter of being pushy..... Just looking at the long range view or picture. How can we be best served with what brand. In my casual
looking, that seems to be Kubota.