TYM T603C FEL review

/ TYM T603C FEL review
The condenser plugs fairly easily working in tough conditions. The fan has plenty of pull as far as the fan is concerned IMO, if the fins had a bigger opening don't think it would be too much of an issue. Another important component in this is actually the cabin filter and it's placement. If running in very dusty conditions for hours on end it can plug fairly quickly just due to it's position. Slamming the door shut a few times helps dislodge dust and the cab runs cooler for a while.

On the other hand, there is quite a bit of heat that transfers through the firewall and dash area. Considered tinting the windows but work at night quite a bit so am a little hesitant due to diminishing view of work area. i am confident that it would make some difference by tinting the windows. Just don't know if it is a trade off I can make just for comfort.

Don't get me wrong, when starting the day or if the temp is cool enough, the air cools well. But when you sit in the cab for hours on end with engine working at PTO there is a lot of head generated.

/ TYM T603C FEL review #12  
Just wondering if you had any other thoughts? I've committed to upgrading from my T293 to a T603.

/ TYM T603C FEL review
Sorry just noticed this so figured I would reply. The tractor is a workhorse. In using the tractor for 3 point applications and loading/unloading on trailers often the only real dislike I have found is the location of the hydro remotes. These should really be changed so they sit higher or off to the side of the upper arm connection point. Have had to replace one valve and two of the couplers attaching the quick connects. Both easy tasks and zero problems getting parts ordered since finding a dealership with an excellent customer service philosophy.