/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #11  
This is sudt2 after warm up.

Attachments

• image-4238662323.jpg
    image-4238662323.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 437
   / UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #12  
This is sudt2 after warm up.
So, what does this suggest???.....,maybe an air emulsion, maybe contamination. It appears to have a clear area at the bottom and the top. I'm just learning.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #13  
This is after sitting a half hour.

Another member checked his on the same kind of machine and it was identical. This could be the norm for fluids, I would like to see more samples from others to know.

Attachments

• image-3791408506.jpg
    image-3791408506.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 322
   / UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #14  
That first thread is shows super aerated oil - you can see all the bubbles. What kind of tractor was this from? Was it overheated? How was the oil drained? Perhaps tractor has a pump that is cavitating or sucking air in the system somewhere?

That's not normal, and not at all representative of my results with SUDT2. I made the switch because I was really just curious - it was an inexpensive upgrade over a normal oil change. I'm a skeptic by nature and didn't expect any noticeable difference. The results I got where shocking. VERY noticeable decrease in hydro noise and much smoother operation. My oil is smooth, clear, and clean like vegetable oil.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #15  
Kubota fluid (SUD/UDT etc) is over pimped... I use Amsoil and way better and cheaper.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #16  
That first thread is shows super aerated oil - you can see all the bubbles. What kind of tractor was this from? Was it overheated? How was the oil drained? Perhaps tractor has a pump that is cavitating or sucking air in the system somewhere?

That's not normal, and not at all representative of my results with SUDT2. I made the switch because I was really just curious - it was an inexpensive upgrade over a normal oil change. I'm a skeptic by nature and didn't expect any noticeable difference. The results I got where shocking. VERY noticeable decrease in hydro noise and much smoother operation. My oil is smooth, clear, and clean like vegetable oil.

the tractor is an M59, the oil is new and the tractor has been checked by kubota to the nth degree. You can see it here if you search 'm59 hydraulics got slow and weak'.

the oil was extracted from the fill hole with a syrenge after warm up. It clears up pretty quickly. Another member here checked his m59 the same way with identicle reults. Different fluid tho.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #17  
Looks like water emulsion to me. From water getting in oil case, and not enought time at full operating temp to burn off moisture. Lots of intermittent use, during cool down, breathes humidity back in. Can you see this on the dip stick too? Philip.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #19  
Looks like water emulsion to me. From water getting in oil case, and not enought time at full operating temp to burn off moisture. Lots of intermittent use, during cool down, breathes humidity back in. Can you see this on the dip stick too? Philip.

I use it hours at a time digging sewers, heats up plenty good. Not really noticeable on the dipstick, I found this when I was catching fluid for the first 50 hr filter change.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #20  
One more thought.... Is it possible the fluid level is too high? Overfilling can cause frothing or foaming of the fluid. There is definitely air being introduced somehow to cause all of the bubbles in that picture.