UFO Explained please!!

/ UFO Explained please!! #1  

jgendr

I know that this has been asked like ton's of times! I have read all the posts on the subject. I exspecially like your Mickey.

Now for the question. I have an FX28D with UFO and can work it Manually fine. But I need the schematics that was posted awhile back for the electrical connection. and a clear understanding what the 2 knobs are for.

I would love some more detailed photo's of your auto leveling setup Mickey. ( Geat Post)

The reason being is the wires are cut on the 3pt cylinder on mine and don't know where they hook up.

Ernie, PM me with prices on the cable for the roto tiller and the level switch that you got for Mickey.

If someone can give me clear idea on the knobs and such I will work on making a new sticker in english for anybody wants one.

Thanks.

Ps just in case you might not recognize me I'm Mississippi FX28D on SSB

/ UFO Explained please!! #2  
I also am very interested in the UFO system on my F22. The only thing I know is that if you turn the first knob all the way to the right and pull up on the thre point hitch lift/drop lever it will auto level the two lift arms by using the tilt cylinder. I dont know anything about the other knob and what it does.

/ UFO Explained please!! #3  
TTT.... :)

/ UFO Explained please!! #4  
My rememberer is a little rusty from sitting unused over the winter. :D

One way to level out the 3pt is like nebuniram mentioned in his post. To do that you have to have the position sensor in place and connected to the tractor. If this is the connection you say has been cut, I'd think you should be able to reconnect by matching the wires by color matching. This cable exits from the lower "connection" just fwd of the upper mounting point for the right lift cyl.

For the sensor that is used with the tiller, that connects to the Mil Spec screw-on plug just above the previously mentioned cable. Now this sendor only takes care of L/R tilt. For depth control of the tiller, it is a mechanical connection from the tiller and connects via a cable to the "draft" control lever on the left side and fwd of the left 3pt lift arm. You control tiller dept via the "draft" control lever next to the 3pt position control lever.

For the control knobs on the right fender, I only know that the front one turns on/off the auto tilt function. No idea what the rear know does.

Sorry I don't have any schematics and have never had the need to make use of them.

/ UFO Explained please!! #5  
Mickey,
Thanks for the insight, seems like you have the most knowledge on the UFO system. I hope to be picking up a yanmar tiller for my F22 and hook it up the way you have yours. It is possible that the second knob on the right fender is used with an option on a specific tiller?

/ UFO Explained please!! #6  
Hi, I'm also looking for a manual or explanation for the UFO :

The only FXxxx manual I found was at Yanmar Japan site, here are the UFO pages out of that manual :
UFO page 1.jpgUFO page 2.jpgUFO page 3.jpgUFO page 4.jpg

But it's all in japanse so I can't understand it.

More specific looking for Yanmar UFO manual explaining the use of different selector switches , knobs and settings for :

Hitch drag/draft- and depth - control (arrow 38)

and 2) Lift horizontal Level control (arrow 39)

for an F235 or FX265 or FX435 all equipped with the same UFO selector switches , green pushbutton and knobs.

Picture with numbers 37,38,39 found in the English manual F235D but with NO further explain .

UFO FX265.jpg

here are some pictures on our FX265 :

FX265 UFO knobs & handles.jpg

/ UFO Explained please!! #7  
I found this page that will translate it for you. After you select the image and use the language drop down box for Japanese to English it creates sections you can mouse over for the translation.

Translate an image

Hope that helps.

Example:
translate.jpg

/ UFO Explained please!! #8  
I found this page that will translate it for you. After you select the image and use the language drop down box for Japanese to English it creates sections you can mouse over for the translation.

Translate an image

Hope that helps.

Example:
View attachment 676416

Thx TractorGuy, this translation worked great ! :)
it's the most user friendly OCR/translation site I used already. I'm going to translate to stuff now :)

/ UFO Explained please!! #9  

Translate an image

Hope that helps.

Example:
View attachment 676416

WOW!

That Bing translation is so much better than the Google translation.

Google gave this cryptic version:

Pack Up Potan
If you press the button when the lamp is off,
The lamp lights up and the pack-up mechanism
work.
Set the main shift lever to r circle (rear road) ”position 1
Then, the work equipment will automatically go up.
When the lamp is lit, press the button to display
The lamp goes off and the backup mechanism power i
It will be released.
[Note]
In the following straws, back up
Shake the mechanism.
• Loading / unloading to the truck L, work
● Ridge • Work to enter and exit the field
● Chestnut garden ・ Supports and trees for work inside the house
Salt that hits
• Do not move the plexus machine such as a trailer up and down
Collection

/ UFO Explained please!! #10  

Translate an image

Hope that helps.

Example:
View attachment 676416

WOW oh WOW. Your FREE advice here is worth every penny! :2cents:

I'm going to be very busy now. thank you!