Ugliest Car GM ever built

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built
I thought that 1978 Buick Century Special was just "plain" instead of ugly. For ugly, I agree with jinman that the Pontiac Aztek would be the winner, and for trucks, the Chevrolet Avalanche is the hands down winnter.:)

I,ll go with Aztek for the truck. Ken Sweet

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #23  
I remember in '91 when the Il. state troopers got their Caprice cruisers, they didn't like the CB chatter calling them ugly. We know where the AMC Pacer design team went to work when AMC folded.

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #24  
How about the infamous Vega,or did they take those off the car list? Actually saw one going down the road about 8 months ago had'nd seen one in years, and yes I know some people used to put small blocks in-em and they would haul butt, but I'am talking factory stock.
Boone

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #25  
Well, it ain't GM and it ain't even American, but I can't imagine anything uglier than the Cube.

Attachments

• NissanCube.jpg
    NissanCube.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 164
   / Ugliest Car GM ever built #27  
Even though some of the models were not the best looking automobiles...one exception I think is the AMC Eagle...the single tone 4x4 wagons are a rather handsome vehicle...

I liked way too many AMCs but I never got a chance to own one. Eagles were cool, even more so back in the day when they were rather unique.

As a kid I was partial to Ford. It always irked me that the Ranchero was so ugly compared to the El Camino.

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #28  
Really not a lot of ugly GM cars on this list. Think about how many good looking cars that GM built? I don't know that I can even pick a favorite one.

On that thought, consider a time when the majors had their own distinct look. Take the badge off today's cars and try to tell who is who.

Ah' the Aztec.... From what I know, the bean counters ruined that one.

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #30  
As one who never was into cars, I'd have to say without doubt, American Motors made the ugliest cars, Hornet, Gremlin, Pacer, Javelin, Ford comes in second with its cadre of 70's cars that are as old fogy as you can get. I mean when Ford re-introduced the Thunderbird in the 70's and 80's with the 20' long vinyl top ugly pile "O" crap, that was the last straw. I'd place Chrysler next with some ugly stuff like the Dart and of course their trucks, but quite frankly, GM has had a better run of it throughout time then the others. The Aztec is a bottom feeder without doubt.