Ugliest Vehicle Nominations

/ Ugliest Vehicle Nominations #1  

PitbullMidwest

Platinum Member
Tractor
1998 Kubota L2900GST
Like they say on the news, this is not a scientific poll, just asking for opinions. What would your nomination be for the "ugliest vehicle ever"? State your choice and the reason why

My vote goes to the Pontiac Aztec. I always wondered what happened to the designers at AMC, now I know.

/ Ugliest Vehicle Nominations #2  
I've got 3 to nominate -- unsure which is the actual ugliest.

AMC Gremlin (front | side | rear)
AMC Pacer - Greenhouse on wheels (front | rear)
Pontiac Aztek (front | rear)

If you have to ask why, then just take a look at them and the answer is obvious.

/ Ugliest Vehicle Nominations
My wife owned a Pacer before we were married, my step son always calls it the "bubble car". He wanted to hang curtains in it to block the sun and to hide his identity /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW after reading your post I realized that I meant the Aztec not the Rendezvous. The Aztec looks like it was made from left over parts, kinda like that Johnny Cash song about the Cadillac.

/ Ugliest Vehicle Nominations #4  
Gatorboy, that first Aztek pic looks just like my wife's car -- bright yellow and ugly. When we bought it, we knew it was ugly and decided to go as gaudy as we could get and that meant yellow. On the other hand, we LOVE this car. Rides great, good gas mileage and it has so many uses (forget that tent, though). So yes, my vote goes for the Aztek as the ugliest car, but its also the pretty darn useful.

/ Ugliest Vehicle Nominations #5  
I have a nomination for ugliest car yet to come:

The "POD"

/ Ugliest Vehicle Nominations #6  
Didn't we already do this? Link

/ Ugliest Vehicle Nominations #7  
Thanks Gary, I was afraid I was going to have to mention it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Seeing as we've been there, done that, how about we roast something else? For example:

Ugliest tractor owner
Ugliest mailbox
Ugliest wife
Ugliest kids
Ugliest dog
Ugliest junk pile
Ugliest work clothes
Ugliest mole or wart

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Ugliest Vehicle Nominations #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Didn't we already do this? )</font>

That was for the Ugliest NEW car. This thread is for the Ugliest Vehicle ever. But, yes, it is pretty much a duplicate.

But as we have seen, there are MANY duplicate/re-hashed threads on this forum. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Ugliest Vehicle Nominations #10  
Dave:

All the vehicles are ugly. The only good looking ones are those made during my formative teen years!!

It's just like music, what I like best comes from those younger years.

Egon