Unable to connect rear PTO on BX2660

/ Unable to connect rear PTO on BX2660 #11  
It much more clear now- I misunderstood your first post. MY next question is is there any slop in your pto coupling? Reason I ask is you may want to measure your OD shaft on tractor and the ID of your blower shaft. I am wondering if you need a pto adapter which would allow you to extend the shaft length to make a successfull connection.

/ Unable to connect rear PTO on BX2660 #12  
I agree with exchanging the shaft they sent you for another.

Perhaps they will work with you on this. Was there a local dealer involved?

Next question. Is this your first rear PTO implement? If you've successfully used a post hole digger, chipper, rear finish mower, etc, then you know the issue is related to the shaft shipped with this new blower.

/ Unable to connect rear PTO on BX2660
Woohoo, the dealer contacted me this morning and Lorenz has a different PTO coupler which is being shipped out today. They should receive it very soon since the manufacturer is only about 130 miles away. :)

/ Unable to connect rear PTO on BX2660 #14  
Woohoo, the dealer contacted me this morning and Lorenz has a different PTO coupler which is being shipped out today. They should receive it very soon since the manufacturer is only about 130 miles away. :)

I hope thay ship you an intact new one for a complete new replacement
P.T.O., shaft with the properly guarded yokes and tube guards AT NO CHARGE and you can scrap the other one with no obligation as they should not have done this period.