Unbelievable!

/ Unbelievable! #1  

firedog

Gold Member
Tractor
FarmTrac 300DTC
Came up behind this guy the other day. Small TLB on a lowboy and no chains. There was one strap around the front of the tractor over the loader bucket to the front of the trailer. A real hard stop and the tractor might have been up in the back of the suburban. I suppose the only "good" reason for not using chains is that it might have pulled the tractor down thru the rotted trailer boards.:D:D

If something looks wrong the the left trailer wheel, it's because there is only one on that side.

Attachments

• Photo218.jpg
    Photo218.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 405
  • Photo219.jpg
    Photo219.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 528
   / Unbelievable! #2  
Came up behind this guy the other day. Small TLB on a lowboy and no chains. There was one strap around the front of the tractor over the loader bucket to the front of the trailer. A real hard stop and the tractor might have been up in the back of the suburban. I suppose the only "good" reason for not using chains is that it might have pulled the tractor down thru the rotted trailer boards.:D:D

If something looks wrong the the left trailer wheel, it's because there is only one on that side.

i thought that only happened here in Idaho :laughing:

the other day i saw some fool transporting a large king or queen sized mattress on top of his car and it wasnt tied down. The driver had his hands out one window holding it down, and the passenger had a arm out holding the other side down. Driving down I95 at 35 (a 65mph zone). they had no care in the world.

/ Unbelievable! #3  
As the great Ron White says: "You Cant Fix Stupid"!!!

/ Unbelievable! #4  
Nuts. Maybe he was hauling it all to the dump to leave it. Looks like the strap is the most valuable piece of that rig.

Chris

/ Unbelievable! #5  
You guys see something on a trailer and all you can do is find fault with it. You forgot about the tie down most people count on, gravity. That'll hold anything down right?

/ Unbelievable! #6  
Maybe the trailer wheel will fit the suburban and he needed it there.

You guys are sure critical of poor folks.:laughing:

/ Unbelievable! #7  
I can just about 100% guarantee that the Suburban is just as illegal as the trailer.:)

Greg

/ Unbelievable! #8  
You gotta wonder at times. :(