Underpowered L3130 update!

/ Underpowered L3130 update! #21  
i own a 3130 hst with r-4 tires and a 513 loader i have over 150 hrs on it and i am very happy with it . i run a 7 ft finish mower with it a 5 ft brush hog 6 ft snowblower i couldnt ask for a better setup. before this tractor i own a ford 4wd model 1910 gear driven. what a world of diffrence that hydro is awsome for snowblowing and mowing and loader work. the reason i bought hydro was to make it easy for my wife to run if i ever go to by another tractor again i would by hydro cause i love it now i dont post often but just thought i had to give my 2 cents

/ Underpowered L3130 update! #22  
I've got a solution for those of us with these wimpy 3130's - just get your buddy to push you up the hills... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Underpowered L3130 update! #23  
I have a L3130 HST set up, 199.9 hrs on it. I have a 7' rear blade, LA513 FEL, 5' Bushog, 6' Landpride rake, and a 66" Landpride box blade, too. I couldn't be happier with this set up. Before that I personally owned a Allis D14 and grew up on the farm with lots of different tractors. But this little 4 wd compact beats them all...just my opinion. I know you have shared your opinion, too....many, many times and it is WAY different than mine.

But to answer your question, Ramon, I don't have any paint flaking off or the things you were describing. Sorry. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This tractor has been a dream come true, for me. I understand you are quite disgruntled with your tractor. Maybe you should sell it and get something else. I would like to see a post from you (and maybe others would too) which is positive ....about anything. Hoping you can find something good to say to your friends here at TBN. We'd like you to stay, but why are you making it so difficult for us to talk to you? How 'bout a picture or two? Some of us maybe are wondering if you even own a tractor...just kidding....!

dwight

Attachments

• 590690-Dscn7348-1.jpg
    590690-Dscn7348-1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 177
   / Underpowered L3130 update!
Frank, anyone who flies the "c" version deserves the L3130..

/ Underpowered L3130 update!
OK ! Ok !,
I went to the dealer to get my warranty FEL bucket position rod today and was told no problem. It was right after I started looking at the 5030.....with cab. Seems like there are allot of L3130 owners in DENIAL. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Underpowered L3130 update! #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( OK ! Ok !,
I went to the dealer to get my warranty FEL bucket position rod today and was told no problem. It was right after I started looking at the 5030.....with cab. Seems like there are allot of L3130 owners in DENIAL. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif )</font>

I hope you soon get another tractor. Why dont you get a John Deere, then you can go to that board and rag on those people because youve screwed up another expensive purchase. It must suck being you.
Isnt denial great!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Underpowered L3130 update! #29  
Here's my grossy overpowered L3130 doing what it does best, knawing on stumps and ripping out huge rocks! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 592254-Scottie & Stump.jpg
    592254-Scottie & Stump.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 263
   / Underpowered L3130 update! #30  
"Seems like there are allot of L3130 owners in DENIAL. "

But they are happy.... something you've been denied. Sell, Sell, Sell...