United Box Blade

/ United Box Blade #11  
I have a 60" United Box Blade with a L3400. I have actually had my tractor stop from snagging roots with rippers and never damaged anything. The only problem I had was when I backed into a stump in low gear and broke the mount on the three point. It was a quick weld however, even though I felt I hit that stump really hard. I like the box blade and have used it for 3 years.

/ United Box Blade #12  
I have a 60" United Box Blade with a L3400. I have actually had my tractor stop from snagging roots with rippers and never damaged anything. The only problem I had was when I backed into a stump in low gear and broke the mount on the three point. It was a quick weld however, even though I felt I hit that stump really hard. I like the box blade and have used it for 3 years.

Do you have the HD (captured pins, more bracing), or the SD (non-captured pins, less bracing) model?

/ United Box Blade #13  

I have the same setup, L3400 and a 60" HD. No problems in 3 years.

Terry

/ United Box Blade #14  
I have the 560HD model, but if I had to do it again I would have gotten the 566 model so I would have the 6" overlap from the width of the tractor.

/ United Box Blade #15  
I just bought a used united 5' 560HD and man that thing is stout. I am going to have to work at breaking this. I have a kubota L3901 (37 HP) tractor and it fits it perfect. I did some research and i do not think i would buy one less than heavy duty, Learned my lesson in shopping price and not quality.

/ United Box Blade #16  
I bought a used United 566HD 66"(5 1/2') box grader back in 2014. I've been real happy with mine. We had just bought some property behind us. I needed to level about a dozen dump truck loads of dirt we lucked up and got for free to fill in a hole where an old church was removed many years before. At the time I had a 49 Ford 8N tractor and it worked great behind it. Now I got a 58 861D Ford and as someone else said, I have been hung up on stumps before and the tractor front end will raise off the ground before I can damaged that United box blade. 4-22-14_United Box Blade.JPG

/ United Box Blade #17  
I have a United as well. Had great luck with it.