Universal Seat Cushion Quality Testimonial/ Reviews

/ Universal Seat Cushion Quality Testimonial/ Reviews #11  
I bought a new seat for my Ford, but it was harder than the previous aftermarket seat. I got one of those Gell Cushions to put on it. Man is that a huge improvement. The cushion had a carry handle on it, but I split the seam and changed the handle to a strap with a quick connect buckle. That way, I can attach it to the seat and remove it when I finished.

I looked back through my orders, but Amazon clears out history after three months.
It was similar to this one: https://www.amazon.com/Breathable-H...&qid=1658143355&sprefix=seat+,aps,124&sr=8-78

This is the style seat I got for the tractor.

New Paint-1.jpg

/ Universal Seat Cushion Quality Testimonial/ Reviews #12  
Only things we buy at TSC are dog food and occasional tractor related parts and wood pellets for our biomass stove.

/ Universal Seat Cushion Quality Testimonial/ Reviews #13  
I bought a new seat for my Ford, but it was harder than the previous aftermarket seat. I got one of those Gell Cushions to put on it. Man is that a huge improvement. The cushion had a carry handle on it, but I split the seam and changed the handle to a strap with a quick connect buckle. That way, I can attach it to the seat and remove it when I finished.

I looked back through my orders, but Amazon clears out history after three months.
It was similar to this one: https://www.amazon.com/Breathable-Honeycomb-Pressure-Non-Slip-Wheelchair/dp/B08L1Z5PDT/ref=sr_1_78?crid=2TW1X3U6Q917O&keywords=seat+cushion&qid=1658143355&sprefix=seat+,aps,124&sr=8-78

This is the style seat I got for the tractor.

View attachment 754761
Nice looking (removed). It's actually clean and straight.

/ Universal Seat Cushion Quality Testimonial/ Reviews #14  
Personally, I despise vinyl covered seats in general. They all cause a sweaty butt no matter what you do. I replaced the seat on my M9 open station with a Talon Cordura seat from Rural King. Cordura is basically weatherproof and don't contribute to sweat butt. I also asked my seamstress wife (politely) to sew me up an overcover made from an old bath towel which works great. Much better sitting on a fuzzy bath towel than even the Cordura or the cloth covered Grammer in my cab tractor plus it saves the seat cushion from excessive wear and keeps it looking new. On the open station if it's sitting out in a field, I'll cover the seat and arm rests (the Talon seats come with adjustable arm rests standard) with a hefty garbage bag and set a weight (usually a block of wood) on the seat to keep the hefty bag from blowing away and when I use the unit, the bag comes off and goes in the tool box.

I believe I paid under 200 bucks for the Talon delivered and the base is standard ISO pattern so mounting isn't an issue at all. I also replaced the funky (and heavy) seat base with a K&M seat base. Light years better and much lighter. Good adjustable spring suspension and you can add their swivel if required.

I have to have a comfortable seat and no sweaty butt.

Don't ever think about buying a Kubota seat, they are insanely expensive and sweat butt vinyl of course.

The Grammer in my other Kubota is air ride. The compressor is self contained in the seat base. I'm not all that fond of the Grammer seat as it lacks an adjustable lumbar support but it's good enough that I would not change it out, least not yet. The Talon has adjustable lumbar support as well.

My 2 cents on seats. I won't ever buy a sweat butt vinyl seat.
I bought a Durafit cordura seat cover for $40 to cover my vinyl seat. Fits perfectly and works good.

/ Universal Seat Cushion Quality Testimonial/ Reviews #15  
Anything to eliminate / reduce butt sweat is a good addition.