Unknown Machine ???

/ Unknown Machine ??? #1  

llewellynsd

Tractor
Sath S-370
Guys,
Need some help here. I was at the motocross nationals this weekend in Delmont Pa. and saw a machine that looked to be a cross between a mini bull dozer and skid steerer. They used it in between races to dress up the track and take out some ruts. It was black and tan and it appeared as if the motor set a little different than the other skid loader that they had there. The only writting I could see on the thing was a B and the number 7000.

Any ides as to who makes this machine or where one could be purchased. I sure would like to pick one up if possible.

Thanks Shawn

/ Unknown Machine ??? #2  
Are you sure it wasn't a skidsteer with a blade like a dozer? They make dozer like blades to put on skidsteers and also make tracks for skidsteers.

/ Unknown Machine ???
Cowboydoc,
That is what I'm thinking. This little thing had steel cleat tracks and a six way blade. But it almost looked as if the machine was a dedicated mini bull dozer since the engine was placed differently compared to the other skid loader that they had there.

I guess I'll keep searching the net.

Shawn

/ Unknown Machine ??? #4  
It wasn't a mini-excavator was it? They look like a small backhoe with a 6 way blade and have cleated tracks.

/ Unknown Machine ??? #6  
I don't know about the 7000, but how about the Polaris
03ppsasl_actnxx.jpg
ASL?

/ Unknown Machine ??? #7  
I think i Know what it was, its a Rayco they make 2 versions one a loader the other a dozer. Used to the olderones had pin holse for a loader but now you have to buy 2 machines.I think they were named C85D dozer, C85L loader, C85M mower/mulcher. on the newer ones. THere is also onther company that rebadges them and called them Sweco Trail Dozers.
Theres a salesman trying to get me to buy a Rayco Dozer but im not sure id like to sit behind the blade. Id rather had a gear drive machine to. Ill know when they bing it by for a try out. Rayco also sell used machines to.

Attachments

• 311849-c85d_04.gif
    311849-c85d_04.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 281
   / Unknown Machine ??? #9  
I made a mistake i think the Sweco machine is a copy not a rebadge, it may also be an older variant.

/ Unknown Machine ???
T-tractornut,
I think you got it! The blade on the machine I saw Sunday was much smaller but everything else looks the same. The color of the machine I saw almost made it appear to be a New Holland. I guess it could have been painted to match the other skid steerer?

What are the cost of these? What Type Engines are in them, any other info you could pass along would be greatly appreciated.

Shawn