Unsafe Angle ?

/ Unsafe Angle ? #1  

mcgill72143

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 John Deere 3320 Cab
Guys I need your advice. I've been mowing my road ditches with my 2320 for over 3 years and I only felt unsafe a couple of times the first year until I got use to it but now Im worried that these same ditches will be scary with the 3320 cab. The ditches range from 15% to 30% angles with my tilt meter I bought last week. I plan to have the rear tires loaded before it leaves the dealer. should I look into wheel spacers ? thanks for the help :)

/ Unsafe Angle ? #2  
I have been mowing a ditch similar to yours with my 2210 and I wouldn't try it with anything that has a higher center of gravity than the little 2210. A 3320 is a bit wider I think but also taller.

/ Unsafe Angle ? #4  
The ditches range from 15% to 30% angles with my tilt meter I bought last week. I plan to have the rear tires loaded before it leaves the dealer. should I look into wheel spacers ? thanks for the help :)

I would... get the wheel spacers. The 3000 series cab tractors have been discussed here on TBN more than any other series (JD) regarding wheel stance and COG issues. Small investment for peace of mind.

AKfish

/ Unsafe Angle ?
I would... get the wheel spacers. The 3000 series cab tractors have been discussed here on TBN more than any other series (JD) regarding wheel stance and COG issues. Small investment for peace of mind.

AKfish

Where should I look for spacers...?....I don't know if John Deere sells spacers... Im clueless as to what size and if I will have clearance issues with the rear tires rubbing the MMM.....I really appreciate the help on this....