Upgrading-Which would you do?

/ Upgrading-Which would you do? #11  
Doug,

I see you're still at it! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gifHope it all works out. Let us know what you decide to do.

Geof

/ Upgrading-Which would you do? #12  
I agree with the "sell your x privately and then buy the 2210 outright" comment. As a car dealer I take much thinner margins on no trade deal because it removes the unknown.
Remember that the dealer is essentially buying your trade from you. If it's loader work you want done you'll love a 2210. the x with a loader is no match.

/ Upgrading-Which would you do? #13  
I just went through the same thing with a X475 and a bucket I designed for it. The X was 2 years old and I ended up selling it myself. The 2210 that is 4 months old now has 170 hours on it. Most of which are Fel work or box blade. We are building a log home and I have dug a 3 foot deep 30' wide by 30' long in clay. Along with tree removal...spreading 40 yards of sand.....80 yards of finish grade for the driveway....and doing the finish grading in the gravel I have for soil. I am very pleased with the choice I made.

Best of Luck
Bob

/ Upgrading-Which would you do? #14  
<font color="red">The 2210 that is 4 months old now has 170 hours on it </font>

That is a lot of hours in 4 months. Did you buy it new? I bought mine last June and just now have 178