Uraban Dealers

/ Uraban Dealers #11  
Gaithersburg Equipment (G.E.) sells New Holland and Kubota, I hope they aren't the one of the dealers that didn't inspire any cinfidence. I didn't have any problems buying from them. I do have my tractor serviced at Frederick Equipment (F.E.) who sell only Kubota & NH Industrial. F.E. is run by the son of the owner of G.E. I'm up in Carroll county and F.E. is a bit closer. Also, I found G.E. to be about $1500 less then a rural NH dealer in my area. I haven't had any warranty issues, so I don't know which dealer, G.E. or F.E. would have to handle a warranty repair, probably G.E.

/ Uraban Dealers #12  
When I was shopping, GE gave me some of the best prices in the ENTIRE COUNTRY on NH and Kubota. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. FE was great, too.
Mark

/ Uraban Dealers #13  
I live in so.md. I've been watching this sight for a couple weeks.Alot of good info here.Looking in this area hasn't been good for me.I'm not a negotiator.Gateway would never get my business.The sales guy acted like it was a big problem to get out of his chair and when I told him I don't sign papers same day on anything he pushed me out the door fast.Not to mention he was high by $2k-$4k.I've ended up deciding on MF. you are not far from frederick and not to far from hagerstown have you checked up there yet .Igot some decent phone service in that area as far as answering question etc.

/ Uraban Dealers #14  
<font color="blue"> I don't sign papers same day on anything... </font>

That is a policy I follow too.

Pressure to sign on the dotted line "right now" is a warning flag being waved in my face, and when I see that flag I move away pretty quickly, without the need for help from the other guy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enjoy the new tractor!

/ Uraban Dealers #15  
I find that shopping for a small tractor that if a dealer has a bunch of 100+HP tractors and 5 or more 80K combines in his yard, he is not willing to spend much time on 15K compact. bcs

/ Uraban Dealers #16  
MDFrank,
Did you pick up your Massy at Guy Brother's? They are right down the street from me. I got Orange from Hugh but have had some work done at Guy brothers because I can drive my tractor there. A nice bunch.

Steve

/ Uraban Dealers #17  
I haven't picked it up yet ,waiting for one to come in.I think I'm going with the 1433 not the V.I'm also waiting on refinance settlement, 5.5% fixed rate,can't screw that up. Perry gave me a pretty good price and I really liked the guys in there.Hugh was ok but about $1500 higher than Frederick on orange.I buy as much as I can local from small business because it keeps local economy going.What do you know about Perry and them, good to deal with? honest?

/ Uraban Dealers #18  
I have only heard good things. I had them make a few hydo lines to run my log splitter from my FEL controls. I also pick up my little stuff there like shear bolts and stuff the the implements. Very nice but, I always spend an hour or so in there just shooting the $hit. If I would have picked a Massy that's where it would have come from.

Steve