URGENT NEED!

/ URGENT NEED! #11  
Not sure of the difference, but I need something to lift a 4ft by 14ft poultry house slat. In years past I have moved them with the pallet forks on the 7010. Not happening this year :(

If I am not mistaken, your loader is a ML264, made by Bush Hog not KMW. I found one of the last sets available at Bush Hog a couple of years ago, for a customer here on TBN. After I did all of the leg work he got them through his local dealer, less shipping. At that point the Bush Hog didn't intend to build anymore. Fabrication may be your only option.

/ URGENT NEED!
If I am not mistaken, your loader is a ML264, made by Bush Hog not KMW. I found one of the last sets available at Bush Hog a couple of years ago, for a customer here on TBN. After I did all of the leg work he got them through his local dealer, less shipping. At that point the Bush Hog didn't intend to build anymore. Fabrication may be your only option.

Actually I think mine is a Great Bend loader. It is one of the first 6000s made. At the time it was the biggest Mahindra had here in the states.
I'm needing them like tomorrow so fabrication isn't really an option. I had been told I would have the 7010, but that's not gonna be happening. It's split at this point.

/ URGENT NEED! #13  
I'm needing them like tomorrow so fabrication isn't really an option.

In my way of thinking, if you need them that fast then fabrication is your ONLY option. Get a set of skid-steer (SSQA) forks have have them modified to fit locally.

Can you be more specific as to your location? Maybe someone close to you can help. I would.

/ URGENT NEED! #14  
I'm still confused as to "Pin Type" QA ... is he refering to the Skid Steere QA ??

His profile shows he's in the Welfare Capital of the world ... heck he must be my neighbor!!

/ URGENT NEED! #15  
Actually I think mine is a Great Bend loader. It is one of the first 6000s made. At the time it was the biggest Mahindra had here in the states.
I'm needing them like tomorrow so fabrication isn't really an option. I had been told I would have the 7010, but that's not gonna be happening. It's split at this point.

I'm pretty sure your '04 6000 has a KMW loader...my 6000 is an '02 and has a KMW...if it is there is a KMW sticker somewhere on the left side (left looking from seat) saying so..Note: Bush Hog never put a loader on a Mahindra...Great Bend did...and was subsequently bought out by Bush Hog..(as well as I remember). RBACK works/used to work for KMW...maybe he can shed some light on it. BobG in VA

/ URGENT NEED! #16  
I made a set of forks from a skidsteer "cover" set (the kind that slip over a worn set)..I'll try and post a couple of pics..BobG

Attachments

• With toothbar.JPG
    With toothbar.JPG
    474.5 KB · Views: 114
   / URGENT NEED! #17  
I know JD offers a pin type QA on their 5045/55D tractors. Not saying it's compatible but if you have a dealer nearby, might be worth a call.

/ URGENT NEED!
Hit pay dirt today. There happened to be some forks that would work on a set at my dealer. They will be floating like the originals. Think he said Tennessee River Metals made them.
Loader is definately a great bend. I found some old paperwork that says so.
Found the perfect set, but they cost $40000. They were attached to an 8560 cab!

/ URGENT NEED! #19  
I'm sorry sometimes the memory portion of my brain doesn't function properly. You are correct it was Great Bend, but I am maybe thinking they were bought up by Bush Hog. It just seams to me that Bush Hog is where I found that set of forks.
Any how I am glad that you found forks that will work, good luck.

/ URGENT NEED! #20  
Hit pay dirt today. There happened to be some forks that would work on a set at my dealer. They will be floating like the originals. Think he said Tennessee River Metals made them.
Loader is definately a great bend. I found some old paperwork that says so.
Found the perfect set, but they cost $40000. They were attached to an 8560 cab!

OK Joel, you had said that 42K was a good figure for you, and now you have one down to 40K. We are going to be expecting some pictures and a report very soon. :laughing: ;) By chance did you have a chance to check out the 8560? I was wondering what you thought about it. :drool: