URL links

/ URL links
I have DSL both at home and at work. The thing that is really goofy is even teh little windows logo in explorer in the upper right hand corner doesn't even move. Typically when you click to go to another link you can see it moving. But not when I am in tractorbynet.

murph

ps: it has gotten even worse, now it works on none of the links, even links within tractorbynet.

/ URL links #12  
Just some thoughts. You don't have any blocking software or spyware blockers that may have been accidentally set to block url's on these pages? How about a proxy? Are you using one at home and work?

/ URL links
I have a proxy at work and at home but have always had one so that should not be it, but the spyware thing, I have Alexa message blocker. If I remember right, I got it here on Tractorbynet. Well If I go in and delete blocking pop up messages from Tractorbynet everything works fine again. So if any of you installed the Alexa Blocker and is having the same trouble as me, it is because you told Alexa to not accept any pop ups from Tractorbynet.

David, Thanks for the pointer, it made things easy for me to fix.

murph