Use universal "suitcase" weights on Kubota

/ Use universal "suitcase" weights on Kubota #22  
Re: Use universal \"suitcase\" weights on Kubota

Look for a tractor place that has a lot of junk laying around. They won't be a new tractor dealer, just a place with a lot of rusty non-running tractors. You can probably find some there.

Bill Tolle

/ Use universal "suitcase" weights on Kubota #23  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I did break down and buy one of the weights on my tractor from a local JD dealer to complete my set, but I bet you can't tell from my picture of them which one is the new one. )</font>

I bet that you can tell and you moan and groan every time you think about that one weight because of what it cost. I priced some weights from the Kubota dealer and decided that I didn't need Kubota weights. I am still looking for some, but I won't pay the price of new ones. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Use universal "suitcase" weights on Kubota

Bingo, Junkman picked out the right weight out of the picture! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Dang, I thought it blended in just fine with the others I bought used at the little independent lot! Another acceptable answer would have been "the one that cost as much as all the others". /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif