Used 7010 value

/ Used 7010 value #11  
The little O'Rings are just to keep the paint out... They can be cut off, as once the paint is on and dry they have no other purpose. As for the rest of it's "issues"... can't speak for those...

/ Used 7010 value #12  
rback33 said:
The little O'Rings are just to keep the paint out... They can be cut off, as once the paint is on and dry they have no other purpose. As for the rest of it's "issues"... can't speak for those...
Well, I'll be darned. I always wondered why those silly loose o-rings were just sitting there doing nuthin'. Thanks to you Jeremy, now I know!!! :D

Hmmmm... where are my scissors? ;)

Dougster

/ Used 7010 value
Thanks, I know they didn't look like they served a purpose and there was no leaks. I'm going to go one more time and make a final offer. If I can't buy this one cheap I geuss I'll just sign on the dotted line and bring home a new one!

/ Used 7010 value #14  
Dougster said:
Well, I'll be darned. I always wondered why those silly loose o-rings were just sitting there doing nuthin'. Thanks to you Jeremy, now I know!!! :D

Hmmmm... where are my scissors? ;)

Dougster

LOL Scissors? You can hook them with yer finger and tear them off....:D

/ Used 7010 value #15  
rback33 said:
LOL Scissors? You can hook them with yer finger and tear them off....:D
Crude, crude, crude!!! :)

I will cut them off with great care and precision... and keep them handy just in case the cylinders ever have to be repainted again! :D

Dougster

/ Used 7010 value #16  
Dougster said:

I will cut them off with great care and precision... and keep them handy just in case the cylinders ever have to be repainted again! :D

Dougster

Yes do be careful with the scissors:p lest we get a scratch in the cylinder:eek:

/ Used 7010 value #17  
Dougster said:

Dougster

In that case... why not leave them there? lol hate to me Mr. Obvious...:D

/ Used 7010 value #18  
civesnedfield said:
Yes do be careful with the scissors:p lest we get a scratch in the cylinder:eek:
rback33 said:
In that case... why not leave them there? lol hate to me Mr. Obvious...:D
If Jeremy says they stay on... They stay on!!! :)

Jeremy is "Da (KMW) Man"!!! :cool:

Dougster

/ Used 7010 value