Used an impact wrench and welded nut to remove seized hydraulic pin

/ Used an impact wrench and welded nut to remove seized hydraulic pin #11  
Until you need a propylene rosebud and a 1in air line supplying a 1in gun to turn the nut on the pin the operator hasn't greased you havent lived. I did many of these jobs on loaders loading salt in the early 2000s.

The torch was so loud you would need hearing protection to use it.

/ Used an impact wrench and welded nut to remove seized hydraulic pin #12  
Didn't take me long to ascertain the lack of grease once I saw a picture of the pin... You can easily see the gall marks on it.

If I had any fulcrum pins with no grease fittings, I'd be machining them for fittings, plain and simple. Either than or adding fittings to the outers which is a simple drill and tap operation. You will never find any exposed rotational assemblies on any of my tractors or implements with no lubrication fittings. Just don't happen here. I've never had to 'beat' out any pin in 35 years of farming. Not gonna happen here and grease is a lot cheaper anyway. Besides a galled pin robs power from the hydraulics because it has to overcome the interference fit to work and probably was making some noise as it protested to the galled situation. Kind of reminds me of people who don't maintain their equipment properly and don't wash them either. You will rarely find any of my equipment cruddy and I never wash my hay tools but they all get blown off when I'm done with them. I dislike crud as well as dry fittings. No excuse for that except complacency.