Backhoe Used Backhoe search for B7200

/ Used Backhoe search for B7200 #12  
Any words of wisdom for using a Woods 750 3 ph BH with my B7200 for my typical home owner activity?

I agree that using a 3 point mount backhoe on this tractor would be a mistake. However I have a Woods 750 using a subframe mount on my Kubota B7100. I have many hours on it and have had no problems at all. The subframe mounts into a U shaped reciever under the rear axle and the front of the subframe bolts to the FEL frame under the center of the tractor. Easy to put on and off and will dig some amazing stuf for a tractor of this size.

/ Used Backhoe search for B7200
I did get in touch with the craiglist guy. He sold the B7200. It had the B4672 on it with a subframe; all Kubota.

The CADDIGGER looked interesting; but its a 3PH arrangement. So far I haven't hear of anybody mounting a BH to a tractor this size in a 3PH arrangement and plenty of advise telling me not to do it.

So far I only know of one Manufacturer making a subframe for this tractor; Kubota. And the B4672 is the only BH I have heard of someone putting on this tractor.

Again Woods told me they have no subframes for the B7200.

Does anybody know of another options?

/ Used Backhoe search for B7200 #14  

There was at least one guy on here who fabbed up his own subframe. You'll have to do a search though being as I can't remember who it was!

/ Used Backhoe search for B7200 #15  
I'm with Danno. Can you weld? There are actually several members here that have made their own subframe......... just a matter of money / ability. A few years back i made one to mount a Woods BH6000 on a mid-eighties Yanmar. I had a local steel fab shop cut most of the materials and punch some holes, but I did all the fitting and welding in my driveway. I wouldn't claim it looked like a current factory subframe, but it was plenty strong, and pinned onto the tractor easily. I would guess I had about four hundred dollars in materials. Even if you paid a fab shop to do everything..... perhaps you could find one who could do the whole job for not much more than buying a subframe??