Comparison used bx1850 vs new bx2360

/ used bx1850 vs new bx2360 #11  
Congrats on the tractor. I would go with KTAC, it is really good.

/ used bx1850 vs new bx2360 #12  
94BULLITT said:
Congrats on the tractor. I would go with KTAC, it is really good.

Read the "sticky thread" on this subject of KTAC. It made me feel a lot better about getting it. Most people are pretty happy with it.

/ used bx1850 vs new bx2360 #13  
I get KTAC on some purchases and some I don't. Depends on your use/current insurance/insecurity/off home site use. KTAC is usually better than most homeowners but if your already covered by your homeowners for no additional cost then you are paying for the additional KTAC coverage plain and simple. If that additional coverage is worth the money to you then go for it.

/ used bx1850 vs new bx2360 #14  
I don't know if KTAC would be available to him in Canada.I know when I asked my dealer about it he said it wasn't available where I live and that it was only available in the USA.

/ used bx1850 vs new bx2360 #15  
Homeowners insurance usually covers up to 10% of the insurance value on your house. If your house is insured for $150K or more then you would be fully covered but check with your HO insurance agent to be sure.

/ used bx1850 vs new bx2360 #16  
Congratulations on your new tractor!

Since the OP was considering a used unit as well, I hope this isn't considered a "hijack":

Does anyone know if you can get KTAC on used Kubotas?

If so, is there certain cutoff, after the machine is considered too "old" or has too many hours?

Thanks.

My Hoe

/ used bx1850 vs new bx2360 #17  
My Hoe said:
Congratulations on your new tractor!

Since the OP was considering a used unit as well, I hope this isn't considered a "hijack":

Does anyone know if you can get KTAC on used Kubotas?

If so, is there certain cutoff, after the machine is considered too "old" or has too many hours?

Thanks.

My Hoe

Yes you can get KTAC on a used kubota.

/ used bx1850 vs new bx2360 #19  
Congrats on the new rig!

Our CDN home insurance covers my BX25 as their limit is $20K and 25 HP for a tractor. Otherwise, you have to add it as a separate policy or go with the Kubota insurance. Your company may be different so it's best to give them a call.