Used china dozer

/ Used china dozer #1  

TractorLuvr

Does anyone know where i can find a used chinese dozer? I was thinking about importing one myself but too much work and ones from northern tool are more then twice the import price so does anyone have a used one near houston they would sell? I prefer one near houston and would probably travel 70-80 miles to try it out and/or buy it. i need one as soon as possible to do dirt work with so someone hook me up!

/ Used china dozer #2  
Instead of looking at a used Chinese consider a used Komatsu D20A or Mitsubishi BD3G. Both are 40hp, 9000lb machines with 4 cylinder diesel engines and 6 way blades. I bought my Komatsu for under $10K and they will give you good service. I have seen them priced as low as $7500. Attached is a picture of my dozer.

Attachments

• 338247-Dozer angle.JPG
    338247-Dozer angle.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 614
   / Used china dozer
I was looking up the furukawa d45 but since i work in multifamily its hard getting a big dozer like that in between buildings.. thats why i wanted a small chinese dozer

/ Used china dozer #4  
Hey I have a 2001 chinese dozer I would sell. I really like it, but have boght several other machines since and need to sell it. I am in UTAH. probly way to far for you to consider, but I could deliver half way. Mine is the two cylinder but it has great power, I would need around 8k for it, I payed 18k with an equipment package but would sell just the dozer for 8. Contact at crawler@trilobyte.net

/ Used china dozer #5  
Tractorluvr,

I'm just a couple thousand miles farther than "70 or 80 miles from Houston", /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif but have you considered a little Komatsu or Mitsubishi dozer? Currently I have a Mitsubishi BD2GII with full rubber tracks and less than 200 hours. With the rubber tracks it is real quiet to operate and loads nice on the trailer...no steel slipping on steel, plus you can grade one lot then drive across the street and grade another, without tearing up the street. You might see if these are available in your area.

/ Used china dozer
The whole point of getting a china dozer is for its small size. I work in multi-family where i have to get around buildings and tight corners. We had a John Deere 450H out here wednesday and it couldnt get through some places. Id prefer steel tracks for the clay we have here down south and once water ane clay mixes, it makes a sloppy mess. I wouldnt think rubber tracks could get it out of mud.

/ Used china dozer #7  
The steel tracks might be better in the clay. We are in a sandy loam area, so I hadn't thought of that. Are the China dozers quite narrow? I think the blade on a little Komatsu or Mitsu with standard tracks is about 84", and the wide track models have a wider blade, about 100".

I hope you find what you are looking for. A small dozer is a handy thing.

/ Used china dozer #8  
The blade on my Komatsu D20 is exactly 84".