used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #1  

borisvonf

Tractor
Jd 5500 mfwd. Kawasaki mule sx 4x4 JD5103 with 521 loader
hey guys,
i found an 06 kioti ck 20 hst with kl 120 loader and 4 foot box blade for sale for $7200. i don't know much about kioti much less values. unsure of hours and paint looks good.
i have a jd 5500 for plowing and big jobs but i want a loader and smaller tractor for small jobs - trails thru woods, grading driveway, moving firewood, lifting deer stands, dropping in fence posts (have a bad back), etc.
is this a good price and will this machine do the odd jobs i need?
thanks for the advice

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #2  
Don't know a lot on the values, but as far as a tractor, the 20 is a good one. Very tough as all Kioti's are. The price probably isn't that far off.

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #3  
Just because I did a lot of looking and pricing of used machines in the last few months I would say that price is at least $3000-$4000 under what it should be worth. It's even a good price if it had no loader. And I have heard a lot of good things about Kioti's, also. I doubt you could go wrong at that price.

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #4  
hey guys,
i found an 06 kioti ck 20 hst with kl 120 loader and 4 foot box blade for sale for $7200....
Be careful of Scams... price just sounds a little too good if you know what I mean. If you can not see the tractor for what ANY reason what so ever, or they ask for a deposit... it's a scam.

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #5  
Be careful of Scams... price just sounds a little too good if you know what I mean. If you can not see the tractor for what ANY reason what so ever, or they ask for a deposit... it's a scam.

+1 on that. The price sounds TGTBT

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #6  
In my area a new ck 20 hst w/loader is $15000 out the door (just bought one) the box blade i bought was around $400.
So if you figure the one you are looking at has five years depreciation $7200 seems like its priced pretty close .......Craig

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #7  
Lol...probably can't buy mine, I never sell anything , i still have my 1940ish Case D w/ 24" buzzsaw ,not cause i use it .just cause it's cool...
I just checked kijiji and their is one 06 listed in my area( no loader) for $7200 another 08 for $10000 ,depending on condition hours etc I beleive this is probably an accurate range of prices...Craig

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #8  
As long as you can see it before any $ changes hands and it starts runs fine without smoke and everything works, sounds like a good deal.

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #9  
I agree with others. Great tractor but suspiciously low price. What is the condition and how many hours? If the tractor has less than 300 hours and is in good overall condition the value is somewhere around $9K or even $10K IMO. I haven't seen a CK20 HST with loader sold for as little as $7K so that is a bit unusual. Agree that you need to be cautious about the providence of this tractor and certainly don't be sending off any wire transfers.

Also, the 2006 KL120 was prone to the torque tube cracking issue. Check under the inspection plate in all corners for cracks. Not the end of the world but you will want to install the Kioti supplied (still free I believe) repair kit.

/ used ck20hst w/ loader and box blade #10  
If the typical flags don't go off right away (I'm away from the tractor because.... but if you wire me I will send it UPS to you, etc) and you meet face to face with the seller, and the tractor is there, you might get some proof of ownership. tractors don't have titles, but UCC leins do get filed by financing companies and banks. Unfortunately, it is the buyers responsibilty to do a lien search. Since these are filed in the county of residence, there are a lot of places to check, so knowing the seller and getting some confidence he owns it outright (copies of paperwork from purchase that it was paid for in cash, or copy of release of lien from the bank, etc) would be a good idea. It is very easy to sell a $10,000 tractor for 7000 cash if you owe 11,000 on it and don't plan to pay that off out of the proceeds. Even may have good intentions to keep making his payments, but things happen. If its legit it is a very good buy. good luck.